Keef Hash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TiTZ420

i smoked some of it. doesnt seem different. my buddy got some off sum dude he knew. anyone ever heard of keef hash before???

Keef (I think spelled keif) is just unpressed hash AFAIK. You can get it quite easily by simply shaking your plant material over a fine mesh screen.

Well theres a few ways to make keif hash, how to get the keif, sift all ur buds with a "00 silk screen to get most of the glands, either hole nugs or ground,(if your trying to get alot of keif best to grind) but after u sift it once with the "00 you have to use a tea screen which is much finer. to get the trichrome. put keif in plastic celifen, wrap in paper bag, soak completely with luke warm water, toss in oven at 375' F for about 10-12 minutes, pull out hit with rolling pin, repeat until desired hardness is achieved and enjoy

Just my thoughts on the subject but just scrape up some keif and put on top of a pretty little nug in a glass pipe and you cant go wrong!

Hey there gottagrow, My kinda answer too. I love things that are simple and don't bite ya know ?
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back