KGBSkunky's terrible experiments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day 41 of flower. Decided to take a picture of one of the lower buds with the light down to 1. I believe the light may be causing the trichomes to not be seen or maybe washed out. It appears to be more visible away from the light. Appears to be a good pattern.

Attachments

• IMG_1465.jpeg
    IMG_1465.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Day 41 of flower. Decided to take a picture of one of the lower buds with the light down to 1. I believe the light may be causing the trichomes to not be seen or maybe washed out. It appears to be more visible away from the light. Appears to be a good pattern.

someone sprinkled powdered sugar on that flower

someone sprinkled powdered sugar on that flower
This is my first successful grow ever. The original grows were 20 years ago and all were harvested so early it was almost worthless. By reading you guys journals I now understand a lot more about when to harvest.

The reason I really wanted to use the EarthBox is because every single vegetable I have grown in one has been stupendous. The tomatoes were exceptionally tasty. I am simply looking at cannabis the same way. If it grows vegetables exceptionally then it should do that for cannabis.

And remember I really stunted this guys

Substitute cannabis for tomato

Ahh figured out the secret to looking at trichomes on the plant! Behold….still 2 weeks to go no amber. I will say I was surprised to find that many trichomes kinda inside where you don’t see them

Attachments

• IMG_1494.png
    IMG_1494.png
    14.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1495.png
    IMG_1495.png
    13.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1496.png
    IMG_1496.png
    15.7 MB · Views: 0
Day 45 of flower. You can see the Gorilla Zkittlez is the Queen. Her fan leaves are fading nicely and if you look to the left you can see the smaller White Widow leaves fading yellow on the left. I should mention I am running a 65 watt dehumidifier inside the tent 24x7 and was pleasantly surprised that I also get a small heat boost that I needed when the lights are off in addition to its main function.

Attachments

• IMG_1502.jpeg
    IMG_1502.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
Ahh but look at my experimental drying setup. I am basing this on drytents.com. Unlike them hanging my buds and spinning them seems wrong. I just can’t see letting my buds bang against each other. Besides it’s the spinning motion that acts as a fan anyway. So I plan on bringing cool air in the top of the 2x2 drying tent and out the bottom then directly into the bottom of the 3x3. On top of that I just received an AC Infinity humidifier that I can directly operate with my controller. Since it’s spinning there are no “hot spots” in the drying tent. Should dry extremely even without having to rotate between bins. And this way I use my charcoal filter in the 3x3. All I need is a 4 inch hose between the tents

And you can just peel back the door and feel the “slight” fan action

Attachments

• IMG_1510.mov
    26.8 MB
Ahh but look at my experimental drying setup. I am basing this on drytents.com. Unlike them hanging my buds and spinning them seems wrong. I just can’t see letting my buds bang against each other. Besides it’s the spinning motion that acts as a fan anyway. So I plan on bringing cool air in the top of the 2x2 drying tent and out the bottom then directly into the bottom of the 3x3. On top of that I just received an AC Infinity humidifier that I can directly operate with my controller. Since it’s spinning there are no “hot spots” in the drying tent. Should dry extremely even without having to rotate between bins. And this way I use my charcoal filter in the 3x3. All I need is a 4 inch hose between the tents

And you can just peel back the door and feel the “slight” fan action
I did this almost the same. I took my veg tent and put the rack inside. Still needed the carbon filter so I just had the fan set on 2. I also turned the clip fans to just face the walls to get air flowing around the rack.

Today I am watching my humidity as it has dropped from 60 to 55 and slightly climbing. It appears the plants are finally starting to scale back on the amount of humidity they produce.
Well when you turn off one of the fans to take pictures you should make sure it's turned back on. Humidity shot right up to 60 where it's supposed to be after I turned it back on

I also have a smoke report….kinda. I pulled a popcorn bud a week ago and let it dry. So tiny. I mixed it in with bud I know so I could see if there was any effect yet.

I am not sure this is made for mortal man

I was inspecting for mold and thought I had found some. But it turns out it’s just a magnificent cluster of trichomes. I am thinking this would have been a seed location?

1688995361391.png

Latest posts

Back