Kind of worried about my plant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I had two nice clones given to me. The are both like 2 ft tall. Well it is hard to grow around here so the nice one I found a great place for it. I climbed up a pine tree with a littl saw. Got to the top and tied it to the tree. The plant is very secure. It was hard as hell to get it up there, because it is in a 5 gallon bucket full of dirt.
Well the plant suffered some damage on the way up, a couple little branches broke. When I got it all secure I noticed the wind was pretty rough.
My question, do you guys think the plant will recover? It has direct sunlight now when ever the sun is out. I cut tons of smal branches so it has room to grow. I am just worried it might not survive the climb and the wind... and a couple small branches being broke.
Give me your honest opinion.

if they are two feet tall now, a couple small breaks arent gonna hurt it very much at all.. so long as the main stem is intact, the overall health of the plant will stay the same

she should survive. get a stick and put it in the soil by the stem and attach the main stem to it to support it

thats the first thing i thought about, how big is the pot hey are in? if not big, then watering might be a concern, any particular reason why u put it up on the tree so out of reach?

Well I am back from checking on the beaty. She is fine, a little cluttered up but doing good. I chilled with her for awhile and she was just loving the sun, soking it right up.
Like gunnjabsgrow suggested I put a stick by her main stock then I straightened out all the other branches. She is a bushy one for sure.
She is in a 5 gallon pot. The reason I put her up there:
A. So she can get the most sun.
B. So I am gureenteed that no one will jack her.

I do not mind bringing water up to her at all. I am actually gonna get some nice flowering nutrients for her once she goes in that cycle.
My other plant on the ground is doing very well. It has some new freinds. :)

Latest posts

Back