Kindphriend Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I got one nice lookin plant that has a really nice size cola on her, however it seems like the other three are strugglin a little. right now we are into week 5 of flowering. They have all stopped growin up last week and I thought they would start exploding with calyxes and hairs, but i´m really not seeing that. Alot of the leaves are lookin yellow and burnt. At first I thought ah well they usually get yellow near the end there, but this first seems early and second they are starting to turn brown and crispy.:eek: What you ya´ll think out in MP land?

CIMG1964.JPG

CIMG1970.JPG

CIMG1971.JPG

CIMG1972.JPG

what`s your feeding schedule man,and what, when?:cool:

lovely lookin buds there phriend. and it looks like you sailed through this 1, no problems but that little thing with the humidity, i hope im so lucky (doubt it) and get some fine bud like yours.

keep it up 85CANNABLISS

yea, shuggy and me wanna know!

what are you using for fertilizers? and when did you start applying them, at what rate did you apply them and what concentration???

Gods Advocate said:
yea, shuggy and me wanna know!

what are you using for fertilizers? and when did you start applying them, at what rate did you apply them and what concentration???

Sorry about the delayed response. I am using Organic-B, Iguana Juice, and I have bat guano mixed in with my soil. All organic ferts and the Organic-b and Iguana Juice are from Advanced Nutrients. At first i was very precise with the amounts, I would put in about 8 tablespoons per 5 liter bottle, now I just eyeball it. As well I put some juice, molasses or fruit compound to feed the bacteria and fungi in the soil. I give them some ferts every other watering. At the beginning I waited until the soil got really dry, I waited about one week before watering or ferts. However, now I water/fert them every 3-4 days. This is all for the flowering stage. For veg I used BioBizz Grow every other watering. I started with the ferts about two-three weeks in (well after being stupid and giving them ferts when they were babies). But I think this strain is very resistant to problems and very easy to grow, at least that is what everyone told me at the grow shop here.

Anyways, most of this information is here in my journal, I try to be a thorough as possible. However, if you have anymore questions please ask and I will try to respond as soon as possible.:D

*kindphriend*

:48: hey KP, thanx for the reply dude. things are lookin great man, very professional grow.
i`ve read the journal man, good set-up you have there, and hope mines will be as good at the same point.
cheers, Shuggy.:peace: :cool:

So, any luck with the leaves? I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to your babies! Don't get too excited and cut them short of flowering, but hey...what do I know!? Anyways, thanks for all the updates and can't wait to judge :p . Peace

If im growing outdoors, should my plants grow that fast? I have had a plant for nearly a month, and it is still smaller than your plants were in two weeks. the plant has been flooded twice though.

and i have recently cut down all the obstacles of the sun around it so that it gets full sunlight.

i have a plant/seedling that had it`s stem bent,needs the soil to support it`s stem right up to the first leaves,only two one pointers but it is still a healthy green colour, and this is 4 weeks old man! and it looks under 16 days, if not younger:eek: . i would have gave it the chop, but i`d like to see if it`s possible for a young plant/seedling with heavy stress, like stem folds etc, if they can survive and produce a quality smoke.not depleted in potency mainly, but yeild is allways a factor too.
:smoke1: :bong2: :48: :joint: :smoke1: .

turtledro said:
If im growing outdoors, should my plants grow that fast? I have had a plant for nearly a month, and it is still smaller than your plants were in two weeks. the plant has been flooded twice though.

and i have recently cut down all the obstacles of the sun around it so that it gets full sunlight.

So I have picture brain and I just saw you in the woods cutting down huge pine trees with a chainsaw so that your babies get some light...:laugh:

Anyways, keep in mind that your babies are getting less light with the sun, but more potent light. I had mine on 18 hours of light, whereas your probably get only 8-10 at the most (that is direct sunlight) plus yeah the flooding might be a factor as well, but don´t sweat it. Once the days get a little longer (juneish) then you´ll start to see a nice jump in size, just keep em green and alive. Good luck and I´ll be watchin.:ciao:

WiscoDisco said:
So, any luck with the leaves? I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to your babies! Don't get too excited and cut them short of flowering, but hey...what do I know!? Anyways, thanks for all the updates and can't wait to judge :p . Peace

What up what up! Yeah, I think I found out what the problem was, I was sprayin them with some carbonated water, and found out that it had some salt residues....retarded:huh: So I have been sprayed them with some fresh water and it looks like they are recovering nicely.

And don´t worry, i have all the hash.........oh...i mean uh.......patience in the world, so i´m not going to cut them down early. Who knows, maybe they are still alive for when you get here;) Either way, we are going to be high as kites.:48: :fly: :fly:

5 days until I harvest. I can probably let them go for at least another week, but I want them to be ready for some guests that are coming. Plus I prefer an upper-high rather than a couch-lock. So here are some pictures. Hope you all enjoy.

CIMG2219.JPG

CIMG2222.JPG

CIMG2225.JPG

CIMG2228.JPG

CIMG2230.JPG

CIMG2232.JPG

CIMG2233.JPG

CIMG2236.JPG

Hey KP damn man they look great mmmmmmm great job there bro bet ya cant wait to smoke that stickybudz:D let me know what ya get out of them peace

hey dude, lookin great man.
what method you using, to tell you when it`s ready for harvest, and how long in the flower phase, and from start to finnish?

thanks for the response way back there! quick question, do they have fox farms stuff where you're at? if they do, why didnt you use it? also, the ferts that you use, do you know if they carry them in the states?

thanks man.. looking good.

peace.

shuggy4105 said:
hey dude, lookin great man.
what method you using, to tell you when it`s ready for harvest, and how long in the flower phase, and from start to finnish?

I am using the I-wanna-smoke-it-when-my-family-comes method. No, I check the trichromes and they are about 30% amber, so for me that is perfect. I want an upper high, so i want to chop it a little early.

The total time in flowering has been 8 weeks and from start to finish a total of 14 weeks.

Gods Advocate said:
thanks for the response way back there! quick question, do they have fox farms stuff where you're at? if they do, why didnt you use it? also, the ferts that you use, do you know if they carry them in the states?

thanks man.. looking good.

peace.

I am sure they do have it here, but the place I go to doesn´t carry that line of products. They have Advanced Nutrients, which carries alot of organic fertilizers. I am sure they carry A.N in the states, it is a canadian company so you can find it somewhere.

I hope I have answered all your questions. Tonight I am giving them the 72 hours of darkness treatment and then on Saturday night I am having the harvest festival!!!! WhooooooooooooooohhhHOOOOOoooooooo!!!!! so i´ll let you all know how it goes.

*kindphriend*

30% amber, you might be missing out on the buds fattening out. i`d wait until atleast 50% min.
but, each man to his own...

Well folks, here you are. Pictures of my harvest. I probably could have waited another week to harvest, but I really can´t complain. Hope you like the pics. Let me know what you think!
*kindphriend*

CIMG2263.JPG

CIMG2243.JPG

CIMG2252.JPG

CIMG2253.JPG

CIMG2261.JPG

CIMG2269.JPG

CIMG2275.JPG

CIMG2277.JPG

CIMG2278.JPG

CIMG2274.JPG

Latest posts