Kindphriend Grow Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
whats the yeild?!? im excited to hear, those look awesome. lol i bet you excited to finally be at the end of this!

joder macho!!!! those things really ended up fillin out nice since the last time i saw ´em. really wish i could get there to see that in a few weeks but que será será, the wedding will be off the chains. ahora hablamos. peace.

Looks like our phriend is testing out his herb too much to be able to answer about the yield Ha ha.DONT smoke it all before you wieght it Kindphriend .Enhorabuena para un excelente cosecha. POR CIERTO

Bueno bueno bueno......siento por haber tardado tanto. Llevo un par de dias leyiendo pero no quería responder porque no os puedo decir el peso antes de secarla. o sea...no tengo ni idea. Si tenía que adivinar....pues diría unos 150 gramos.....pero la verdad es no lo sé.

Well well well.....sorry for taking so long to respond. I have been reading for a couple of days but didn´t want to respond because I have no idea what the weight is. First I have to dry the bud and then I can tell you all how much I got.....if I had to guess I would say around 150 grams, but the truth is that I have no freakin clue. I will let you all know in a week when all the buds are dry. Until then...........

*kindphriend*

You've done a super nice job, I am so excited! Hopefully you get pic of the month out of those! Anyways, I'm glad they turned out so well and I can't wait to check 'em out~ ;)

Damn you should change your name to Kindphiend lol.. awesome job man my computer desk will need a clean in the morning.. über salivation lol

here is a pic of only the bottom buds dried. I don´t have a scale, however I am guessing a good 2.5 ounces. What do you think?

Smoke report coming soon...........

CIMG2337.JPG

I think it looks tasty as you like man.. looking forward to hearing how the smoke is!

kindphriend said:
here is a pic of only the bottom buds dried. I don´t have a scale, however I am guessing a good 2.5 ounces. What do you think?

Smoke report coming soon...........
I'm thinking I wish we were room mates;).

what drying method are you using KP, and curing?

Latest posts

Back