Kosher Kush and Cataract Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorCalHal

Reaction score
Has anyone grown these out yet? I am just finishing a run of both. Stellar plants and genetics.

The Kosher Kush (aka Jew Gold) is a sure winner. The pheno I ended up with is awesome. Smells and tastes just like a great OG, but with far better yields, far better then an average OG.

The Cataract is also amazing. Fast Finisher (7 weeks) and big producer.
Talk about stackin' caylx's...wow. This strain claims 99% indica, and I have to agree.
I will take some pics today and post em up.

Just got back from the room, took some pics.

I have Kosher, Cataract and some Chem '91 rockin' right now, getting close to da chop!

cat stacker close.jpg

cataract stack.jpg

catsuperstack.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

jewgold.jpg

First 3 pics are the Cataract, the next 2 are Chem '91 and the last is the Jew Gold

NICE looking Girls Little Brother. All yur stuff looks great though,,so these dont suprize me.

never disappoint---you have always been my hero NCH---thanks for the eye candy :D

Those are beautiful. Are you still using CO2? What Breeder are those from?

This is my first run at the Cat and Kosher, so I had a little nuit issue with the Kosher,but she still produced well...so far.

I am not sure the genetics, but I think it is from DNA or Reserva, I was gifted these cuts after my buddy found the cool pheno. I love it, folks go thru beans and give me the keepers to run.

Yes sir Steve, I ran elevated CO2 thru week 5 of flower on these.

Steve was my first dog and I loved teaberry gum when I was a kid, that is how I got my screen name.

Love to read your posts, I am mainly just a lerker but sometimes chime in. I have been growing for over 3 years with the same setup and almost have it dialed in perfect. I have considered adding CO2 but am hesitant.

My main goal now is to find the best breeders to order some seeds from. My go to plant now is Serious Seeds AK-47 and I am looking for some fire that produces good to go with it.

Totally Tasty......you know your........."stuff".

I have been really considering ordering that kosher kush for my fall grow. You said you had nute troubles at first. What kind of problems did you find with them?

They look like they finished out amazing. You'll have to let us know how they smoked!

can cO2 b used all the way thro from Gro to the end of flowering, I hear it suppose to help the Growth n Flowering is that true ?? :bong2:

Latest posts

Back