kush/ erything else

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutthoatish420

Reaction score
whats the different between kush and everything else i heard all kushs r more potent is this true.... thnx....

not at all. in some places, "kush" simply refers to high quality mj that you buy on the street, as opposed to brick weed or mid grade outdoor. yes purple/OG/bubba kush are all bomb if grown well, but there are tons of other non kush strains that are just as good.

well buying from the streets you can never be 100% sure of the strain. If my dealer is right when he tells me that the bud he is giving me is kush then i prefer something else. kush doesn't do it for me. maybe its in my head but i usually dont buy it if he says its kush unless i have no other choice

Kush is some of the best herb I have somked...but ya man..it is not the end all be all of herb. It's mainly hype.

where im from no-one buys anything without asking a name.most the time its a made up name like green galcier or some ****..
but kush is more a fruity smell with a strong aftertaste...its osme bomb heads but i have had def better than kush

funny thing is..im looking at some kush on my desk..legit stuff too

PencilHead said:
Kush refers to a mountain range in Afghanastan and Pakistan. Our buddy Osama is probably up there herbing his axe off.
Totally agree.
From what I can gather, Plants that grow in the Hindu-Kush are indicas.
Herbs that grow in more equatorial regions tend to be sativas. (I hope that's right) :)
I tend to find indicas a body stone. (Medicinal). Sativas are more cerebral :rolleyes:

DirtySouth said:
Pencilhead is right.Kush only I.D.s the area(region) the herb was grown.come on guyz
wow..i learn something new everyday...i never knew that

Kush = Afghan

Bubba
SourD
East Coast D
Most Indicas
All Chems

You can tell just by the leaves alone if there is any kush genetics in a plant.
...The growth structure is always a dead giveaway.

Laughing at this thread as I puff some bubba and watch some bubba finishing in its last week. Yes Bubba and OG Kush are two of my favorites for sure when done right. I have seen them growing side by side with other strains and the kush is always the sparkliest for sure!! And as for what a dealer tries to tell you; I had someone say, "Hey man it's some Jamaican" and I just laughed and said "wth is that supposed to mean, it's junk?" Oh wait, the best is "It's hydro" I love that one.

Bubbas' 1 of the best,IMO,smells so sweet hanging from the cloths line.Just dried my exp. Bubba grow(looks like dipped in sugar)and the smell is oh so sweet,lil leaffy but it packs a hard punch for chopped @ 5 weeks(lil burnt,lil desprate,lil ones ready 4 flip).Will definatly keep on keepin on down the Bubba brick road.

hanfhead said:
Oh wait, the best is "It's hydro" I love that one.
Ha! I've heard that one several times by people who had no clue. It's tough to keep a straight face after someone tells you "My friend got this from his neighbors uncle and it's pure hydro." I especially like "This stuff is awesome. It costs 120 an eighth" (I always think; "Cha-Ching", someone loves you.)

Latest posts

Back