La Woman & Sour Cream Harvest Pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
Here is the harvest from my Sour Cream and La Woman plants. These sativas took forever. They have that spicy smell. Look very crystally small and dense nugs. Not thick like my indicas usually are. Heres some pics thanks guys! :)

022310 001.jpg

022310 002.jpg

022310 019.jpg

022310 022.jpg

022310 041.jpg

022310 042.jpg

Nice!!!....quite the movie selection in the back to go with it......congrats!!!

thanks guys and yes space we have a huge movie collection that takes up a whole room...

ozzy bring rascal my dogs love play dates!

Nice pics. Makes me want to start another grow!!

lol hydro...camping smoke right there... I want to know what you think of wawona when you get back because we camp a lot but never in yosemite we go more east. now sledding in yosemite is awesome!!!

Will definitely let you know what I think about wawona and hopefully other things=). Cant believe I still have several months. Wanted to be in the valley but all the sites booked within 10 secs. Think Wawona will be better! I saw your homemade clone bubbler. Did you put them into soil after?

yup they are in my grow closet babies journal...pk is my fav and some blue widows..I may have those by camping season..hmmmmmm

we go to fish creek a lot..soquel is nice too. I go to a couple others but you cant reserve them.

.recreation.gov

add 3 w's to the front this is the site I use and love it..

2dog Awesome chop!!! Have you sampled? How long did those ladies take to finish...?

Im sittin on them boh but dont really know if i wanna tie up the space for an extended stay....?

they took forever..they were planted in october man...the bud looks good but not so good I would wait this long again ...

fly I much prefer the cured smell.. but Im not complaining! hopefully no family members just drop by...

2dog were they in soil or hydro?? how many weeks of flowering im thinking of starting LA women up??
looks nice though...
LH

well flowering since right before thanksgiving I think... I just had a bowl of sour cream and it is good...tastes pretty good too..but dang it took forever havent tried la yet I will let you know..

Latest posts

Back