Laced Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ive smoked ALOT of weed.. and ive had a few crazy things happen...
#1) i hadent smoked for awhile and i hadnt slept in like 3 days... this got me on like a acid typa trip.. lights lookd CRAZY and i felt rediculous...

#2) i hadent eaten in like 2 days... i was sick for awhile then blazed one night and it was kind of the same thing... Lights lookd really trippy... i felt strange.. couldnt drive.. the road looked like it just went off into outerspace.. and when i closed my eyes i had all these crazy things i could see...

#3) i smoked with these guys i didnt really know 2 well.. found out later that they liked to smoke blunts laced with opium... donno if thats what was in it but.... i was soooooo trashd i didnt know where i was.. couldnt talk.. couldnt hardly think... went to sleep at 5pm and woke up the next day at 6pm still high... felt strange for the next few days... couldnt put my words togather rite.. couldnt say things that i was thinking... really sucked

Strange description. I can't imagine why someone would lace weed with a rare, expensive drug. The one you always hear about from the D.A.R.E. people is Angel Dust (pcp?), they say almost all commercial is laced with it. I really don't think so. Commercial growers are out to make $, so it just doesn't make sense. Concentrated Salvia is expensive, too, so who knows.
Like the man said, all good reasons to grow yer own. It does sound like it was tainted, and I would think it far more likely that the culprit was a bit of mold, or chemical spray. I stupidly smoked some moldy bud once many years ago, and it was very strange and unpleasant.

That happened to a buddy of mine who is one of the biggest high grade smokers I know today. He said he had smoked smoked some MJ and that they claimed it was Black Widow. He said that he had never gotten so high in his whole life like that one night. He could'nt get home cuz he had forgotten where he lived and when he finally did remember, he crashed out and woke up full of his own throw up. He said he would never smoke Black widow again. I don't think it was the strain, cuz Ive smoked blue berryXblack widow and it did'nt do that to me. I think the plant was injected with some crap somewhere. what do you think?

THCskunk said:
:rolleyes:

Weed+Coke=stupid

sorry.
Hey, now...to each his own. Some people say potsmokers are stupid. I never condemn a man for what he puts into HIS body. I know people that lace weed with METH and though i'm not screwing with it...it's their body, not mine.:cool:

Its not stupid, Coco puffs are a sick buzz. Im not talking about doing it all the time or actually ripping coke, but its good to mix it up sometimes.

Yesterday i was wakin bakin and it was about 9:00 am. I smoked out of my friends glass pipe. We just bought the weed the night before and decided the time was right. 10 to 15 after i smoked my vision started getting blurry and i couldn't see. My eyes started going black and i fell on the floor. Then my eyes really hurt and i regained my vision. That happened 2 or 3 more times. Can anyone tell me what is happening? I started smoking about 6 months ago and this has never happened to me before.

i've had alot of the effects u guys are describing. such as the frame thing.. i've also had trouble breathing and ive thrown up just from weed..ive even mildly hallucinated on weed ; plus closed eye visuals..just because you get a trippy effect doesn't means its laced. it is impossible to lace weed with acid unless you eat it. Acid breaks up wen its burned and isn't absorbed into your bloodstream if u attemp to smoke it. i have heard of salvia lacing, i personally would love weed laced with salvia if it was the same price as you would normally get weed.. i have accidentally smoked weed with coke in it, it was actually very fun ; but not something i would do everyday. also if your **** is laced than it should smell weird.. i know that the second i lit the coke weed that it wasnt just weed.. it smell like melting plastic, burnt hair and cat piss all at the same time.. lacing is not common and you shouldnt really have to worry about it. if u for sure dont want laced weed.... grow it

I've had all those same side effects as well, puke'n after smoking (usually because I'm about to starve and don't eat before I smoke out), the body strong body buzz, slight visuals etc etc. I really don't think anything was laced, could be mold.

I had some bud once a friend said "he man it's got white dust on it, it's laced!" but I knew for a fact it was bud starting a mold process.

I've also had a friend from the north come down for a few weeks and I burned him out on some good outdoor southern homegrown and he said "I think I'm reliving my childhood! when does this go away! I'm freaking out!"

It could be it was just good bud. *shrug*

my advice to you is go whoop that dude.....naw jp (think about it)

Tincher said:
i've had alot of the effects u guys are describing. such as the frame thing.. i've also had trouble breathing and ive thrown up just from weed..ive even mildly hallucinated on weed ; plus closed eye visuals..just because you get a trippy effect doesn't means its laced. it is impossible to lace weed with acid unless you eat it. Acid breaks up wen its burned and isn't absorbed into your bloodstream if u attemp to smoke it. i have heard of salvia lacing, i personally would love weed laced with salvia if it was the same price as you would normally get weed.. i have accidentally smoked weed with coke in it, it was actually very fun ; but not something i would do everyday. also if your **** is laced than it should smell weird.. i know that the second i lit the coke weed that it wasnt just weed.. it smell like melting plastic, burnt hair and cat piss all at the same time.. lacing is not common and you shouldnt really have to worry about it. if u for sure dont want laced weed.... grow it

Your cocaine laced weed smelled like that? I don't think that was cocaine. Cocaine has a slightly sweet smell and taste when burned. Unless it was really walked on (cut) or just plain made with too much ether.

cocoa puffs is what we call snow+bud
and i sprinkled it on white widow, it was horrible...
my body was stuck but my heart was racing...

People always claim to get laced bud, and I think its mostly a case of mistaken identity. Unless someone is intentionally trying to hurt or mess with you its pretty much not going to happen. No one is a going to sell you a $70 quarter and lace it with a $50 gram of coke. Some weed gives you different highs than others. Some weed that I have smoked makes me really hot, sweaty, and nauseauted with a racing heart. Also remember weed is VERY notorious for giving people anxiety attacks. I have anxiety attacks and you pretty much described one. When I have a really bad anxiety attack it gets that way.

I've got lots of years behind me and I have heard most of this many times before. If you get bud laced with the cain, then thank your friend, unless he didn't tell you to begin with. Good folks would never twizzle you in the back with poisons intentionally, unless they are dumber than rocks. Know your sources, or grow your own. As for intensity, yeah I have had smoke that sent me away for awhile, and some that has made me feel a bit un-nerved as it were. Sounds also like some of you are really slammin the wall hard and perhaps you should try a slightly different approach. Mine was introduced to me 35 yrs ago. A very cool friend taught me that getting up with the crack of dawn, a couple of good hits and a hot cup of tea or coffee can absolutly set off a good morning. Another thing that you guys might want to consider is what you are doing for your bodies while your head is going off on a buzz.
Perhaps a bagel, and some thing good and gentle to drink. Smokin something that is going to ring your bell can be fun and all, but have certain things near at hand such as a juicy sweet orange, which I find is very refreshing. Playing the high/Low game, (smoke and caffiene) is a bit of a drain on you in the end run, so put back into your body the good things that you know you need. nuff said about that.
Ending up in a panic, visually tripped out to the point that your vision is in frames like movie sequencing, shakes and sweating, and then puking makes me think (YIKES and GADZOOKS) !!! what on earth are you smokin ???
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

That is the main reason I grow my own. I know what goes into it! I have smoked weed that made me nauseous, heart racing, sweating---literally freaking out, telling people to take me to the ER cuz I thought I was dying LOL! Where the next day I smoked other that was perfectly fine--calming, relaxing. Alot of people I know use all sorts of nasty crap on there's that would probably kill a horse!

Jesus, I think half the time people just get really high and simple will just experiance a typical head rush or any other marijuana symptom and freak out. Now this is gonna sound wierd, but its mostly true. If you have a new smoker or not a frequent smoker, and his mind set the whole time while your having a sesh is "ohh gooddd, i dont feel right about this" or "dangg i hope this doesnt mess me up!"....welll, what do ya knowww. Chances are, that persons thoughts will easily manipulate his or her high. thus, making it go down hill.....headache, stomache ache, this, that.....

^^^^^^^^^^^
that right there has happened to so many people right in front of me...

I dont think out of all the buds i have smoked have i touched laced bud. Maybe im just lucky. :rolleyes:

Am I the only one who hallucinates when they smoke? When I smoke I usually see weird things such as little white stobe like lights that fly around the room and then go away, closed eye visuals (geometric patterns), everything sometimes seems magnafied like i have super vision or something, distortions such as one time i was looking at another person and he transformed into an old lady with a bonnet lol. The carpet in my house goes all weird and sometimes changes colors. Almost everytime I smoke alot I will go do something like go downstairs and when i get back up stairs and sit down I felt like I just imagined all of that and was dreaming, sort of like a alterations from a dream to reality. Does anyone else experience stuff like this?

Hey folks, this thread was another try at allowing people to talk about marijuana that has been laced with something else.

The owner of this site does not allow any talk of other drugs. This is a MARIJUANA site. Nothing else.

Marijuana smokers have gotten enough bad rep over the old "It leads to other drugs" crap. We don't have to help them.

This thread is closed. I'm tired of editing out the topics that are not allowed here.

Do not open this type of thread again please.

We're all here to discuss MARIJUANA. Let's stick to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back