Larger Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trouble9039

Volcano user
Reaction score
I am running A SOG system and am looking int using either bud swell or Cha-ching durring flowering ontop of my reg nut's! I am just looking to achive A larger bud than what I am currently getting has anyone ever tried either product? My SOG is A Ebb & Flow system if that help's!

I use the cha~ching line and it works very well had not had any problems with it at all.

are you using the rest of the foxfarm nutes? if so you should be mixing them in with your nutes. so i have been told, havent gotten this far yet

I am using ionic and am pretty happy and was just gonna try A additive! I have heard alot of good thing's about budswell and cha-ching,and was looking for other peoples advice.

I went and got some beastie blooms yesterday and can"t wait and see if it works!

IMO its not the nutes that make big buds its strain, environment and grow method (lst topping or not).

All my buds grew on floranova bloom and some kool bloom and diamond nectar but im sure any nutes would have been fine as long as the plant is healthy.

I use cha-ching as well as open sesame and beastie buds, I use less of my base nutes so I can add these three. Of these three the open sesame has the most effect for me in increasing bud size, more sets on the bud as it starts to bloom and muture which translate to a bigger bud. Worth the money IMO. BUT these are only marginal gains and like Growdude sez it's more dependant on strain and having the optimum enviornment than it is on supernutes.

Latest posts

Back