largest tomato competition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sooo, do i win? looks like mine are bigger.:D :hubba: :) ... what do i win?:hubba:
come on, don't be shy. gimme my winnings'.:D ...

I am growing 6 or so tomato plant that I am about Ready to Pull because the flowers are Dieing off after flowering and Don't see any Tomato's Poppin out..
Under 400 Watt MH isn't doing the job and I think I need to switch to the HPS next month after my MJ gets Bigger and I am getting Disappointed with the Tomato's, Plus they are 2 months old..
lite 14-10
potting soil
MG Nutes
Here some pix

N.L & P.P 002.jpg

N.L & P.P 003.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
They look really really thirsty.

Might look thristy but I don'y think so as I water 2 a week.. But they still look troubling with the flowers comes and dies and I try to rub the pollen on the other flowers but I don't think I am doing very well..:eek:

HippyInEngland said:
They look really really thirsty.

Might look thristy but I don'y think so as I water 2 a week.. But they still look troubling with the flowers comes and dies and I try to rub the pollen on the other flowers but I don't think I am doing very well..:eek:

Need help before I PULL Them UP..

10-21 002.jpg

10-21 003.jpg

i really wish i knew flyinhigh. my guess would be temperatures in the closet, what is your temp running at?

godspeedsuckah said:
i really wish i knew flyinhigh. my guess would be temperatures in the closet, what is your temp running at?

It been around 72 at night and about 80 during the day.. I am more thinking of they need the 400 watts Hps going on instead of the 400 MH and Not wanting too switch because my Girls r growing under the MH lite and there Just Starting to Walk..:hubba:

I thaught this was over a long time ago..lol..I did finnally get some to turn red..and thanks HIE for the green tomatoe reciepe..i printed and did some..yummy..Thanks again..and Banjobuz..I dont think you get anything other then brag rights..you Tomatoe KING!!!for 2008

okay...bumping this thread to see who all wants a go at it again...:bong:

Flyinghigh...you got those Matters growing yet?

just picked up some "beefstake" and some early girl..as well as other veggies..lets see who we can get to play along this summer..:ciao:

Zipflip....they have some called "patio" great for your containers..IMO..have fun

ok im neww to tomatoes here but i just started from seed this mornin some super beefsteak tomato seeds some california wonder bell peppers. and some kaleidoscope mix sweet bell peppers. they different collors thought they was neat. lol
any one a pepper fan?. i flippin love em man i literally eat em like apples when i get em from store.
i hope im not too late for startin from sed.... am i?
im also gonna use some ruber tubs on my deck for the toms and that bg crate box for my peppers.

sounds good zip..be sure to have great drainage..and Im not sure what part of the globe your on..IMO..veggies are cheap and instant..I too have bells going as HOT peppers for the chilli and stews..Ill post some pics up later.

only one thing better then stuffed peppers,,is a stuffed:bong1:

:ciao: :bong:

cool! im a wait til mine sprout at least to take pix lol. but i gotta look up some info on peppers an tomatoes tonite i think
are bells tricky picky buggers or they pretty easy too?

:ciao:eek:k im in again this yr ,:p
also doing peppers ,,,but seeing as tho my yard is full of :watchplant: im doing these on my mums allotement ,,,not against any rules is it ?
good luck everyone ,:peace:,

4u2sm0ke said:
sounds good zip..be sure to have great drainage..and Im not sure what part of the globe your on..IMO..veggies are cheap and instant..I too have bells going as HOT peppers for the chilli and stews..Ill post some pics up later.

only one thing better then stuffed peppers,,is a stuffed:bong1:

:ciao: :bong:

Or many stuffed peppers after many stuffed bongs.

that one my favorite dishes there buddy dam i hate bein a lazy cook. and a pot smoker. lol

definately rice.
never herd of them wit breadcrumbs before.. gonna have to try it how ya do it up?
as a kid we use to call the lil rice meatballs inside porcupine meatballs..

Latest posts

Back