larry og group grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangesunshine

Drama Free
Reaction score
disclaimer: it is against the rules somewhere here that seeds are not to be traded and sales are strictly prohibited---i can assure you that all those in this group grow have followed these rules and have acquired these beans from an outside source not thru this site---on that note---here's a little road map of where we're at and where we are tying to get to:

my bff sent me a 10 larry og from cali connection via the tude---4 of 10 sprouted---1 male and 3 female--- i was not pleased with the customer service from the vendor or the producer in remedying the low germination rate and decided i would make my own beans---so here we go

i am pleased to share them with those that have them and look forward to you all showing off your skills in this thread---it would be a treat for all that visit to see and hear your methods to the madness by posting here---we are tentatively starting around 10-15-13---whatever works for you is fine

i trust everyone visiting will enjoy hearing about your set up, germ method and rate, m/f ratios, pheno variations, growth rates, conditions, and anything that you contribute to our journal :icon_smile:

what Larry you guys growing?.....And why is it a Males Name?...Just dont sound right

:stoned:

That would be larry larry..... can you just hear the song? to the tune of louie louie, nevermind, i am showing my age again...

Rosebud said:
That would be larry larry..... can you just hear the song? to the tune of louie louie, nevermind, i am showing my age again...

I was thinking the same thing. Not the age part...:p just the song.......larry Larry, we gotta' go now...:fid::headbang2::guitar: reminds of the movie "Animal House".

I have 4 Larry OG seedlings...2 are looking really good and 2 are lagging behind. They have been under HO T5's on a 24-0 schedule. No nutrients have been given yet. They will be getting transplanted from the solo cups to 1/2 gallon pots today or tomorrow.

Thanks for being included in this group grow. I appreciate the chance to get another Larry OG keeper. Some pics.

20131006_130620.jpg

20131006_130629.jpg

20131006_130635.jpg

looking good hammy---i have very high expectations that we will all find that keeper pheno---some reason i thought you were a hydro guy---thanks for checking in

OHhh.. would love me some of these beanz and to take part in a group grow. Is this an MP group grow or?

I've wanted to take part in one since I started back in March :D

Dr. Green Fang said:
OHhh.. would love me some of these beanz and to take part in a group grow. Is this an MP group grow or?

I've wanted to take part in one since I started back in March :D

the only thing MarP has to do with this group grow is the hospitality of letting us post the grow show here---thanks for stopping by Dr. good things are certain to come :icon_smile:

orangesunshine said:
looking good hammy---i have very high expectations that we will all find that keeper pheno---some reason i thought you were a hydro guy---thanks for checking in

No I am still in soil. Neutral mix and GH 3 part for nutrients. I might run a couple in single DWC containers early next year.

Dr. Green Fang said:
Oh, so I as well could take part?

sorry Dr.---not really---although imo it would be a great thing if MarP would set up some sort of seed donation/exchange service to help pay its bills---he has not yet got there---pretty sure the rules are pretty clear on this topic :)

I guess I'm extremely confused... I believe I can purchase Larry OG from Attitude (I see them right now on the site) and could... have stuff going yeah?

Like I said, I guess I'm confused hahah :) No worries anyways, just wanted to be a part of a "group grow" where we all start the same strain around the same time and compare e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. :D

Dr. Green Fang said:
I guess I'm extremely confused... I believe I can purchase Larry OG from Attitude (I see them right now on the site) and could... have stuff going yeah?

Like I said, I guess I'm confused hahah :) No worries anyways, just wanted to be a part of a "group grow" where we all start the same strain around the same time and compare e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. :D

get em and bring em along---would love to have you

hah, alas, I can not afford them right now (after checking funds)

Bahhhh! :(

Thanks for inviting me along tho OrangeSunshine!! :aok:

Latest posts

Back