larry og group grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cubby is doing nurse larry too.... That makes me so happy it is silly.

what are we growing here????...a nurse named Larry?....the other one reminds me of My brother Darel...and my other brother Darel:stoned:...

yup....way to confused....or is it ...infused?t...All I know is dont give ozzy any (TGA):hitchair::bolt:
:bong:

4u2sm0ke said:
...All I know is dont give ozzy any (TGA):hitchair::bolt:
:bong:

Why is that?

I've heard that TGA has a tendency to hermie, but I've never grown any. These are being grown for a friend (you met him).

RoseBud, I had to throw some Nurse Larry in the mix, She has a reputation, and I want to see for myself.

Depending on germ rates and gender I may try to put in one more strain. I'm only growing 9 total. I'm not in a legal state, so I grow fewer, but larger plants.

Cubby let's just say "I wouldn't piss in Substool's mouth to save his life" or grow any genetics that have passed thru his hands.

ozzydiodude said:
Cubby let's just say "I wouldn't piss in Substool's mouth to save his life" or grow any genetics that have passed thru his hands.

hope you try these when they come your way :D

ozzy, i would like to hear the story of you and subcool. I never met the guy. It must be quit a story.

My seeds aren't up yet. LOL... they have been in the dirt 20 hours.

Rosebud said:
ozzy, i would like to hear the story of you and subcool. I never met the guy. It must be quit a story.

Seconded.

I checked my mail at 1:30 yesterday--the mail box is about 1/4 mile away from the house. Either the mail hadn't come yet or I didn't get my seeds yesterday. However, I will check today and will be dropping some Larry OG with you all as soon as they get here. I will be running them hydro. I just love a good Kush and am looking forward to having some Larry.

I remember when he was begging lying and stealing genetics from ppl even before the Overgrow site days. Gave him the chance to get right with me here, but he's forgotten who and where thing came from before they hit his hands. That's all I'll post about it.

ozzydiodude said:
I remember when he was begging lying and stealing genetics from ppl even before the Overgrow site days. Gave him the chance to get right with me here, but he's forgotten who and where thing came from before they hit his hands. That's all I'll post about it.

Wasnt he over at Cannetics Ozzy,,,,;) :D

He's going to be anywhere he can con ppl out of their money.

Wont be me,,cause I aint got any money right now. I am a Government Contractor who has been shut outta the buildings due to,,,Freaken Moron Politicians that act like children.

have 6 now in Paper towel..after 24 hr Drowning

Nuff said of the Subfool...Ms Jill however...:rofl:...okay..okay...lets not Dirty Orangsuns thread

how do y'all make those HTTP:// ,, im not a computer wiz ,,but would like to learn

lovbnstoned
olstoner

WeedHopper said:
Wont be me,,cause I aint got any money right now. I am a Government Contractor who has been shut outta the buildings due to,,,Freaken Moron Politicians that act like children.

That was so stupid! I am glad you can go back to work today? Good luck WH.

Lovb, what is your question? we wanna help.

Thanks Rosebud,,but it takes awhile for Contractors to get the OK to go back to work. Bastages.

I got my Larry OG yesterday and last evening put 6 into rapid rooters. I will be running these hydro. Anybody else running hydro?

Weedhopper, you don't have to be a gov't contractor to not have money--plenty of us regular folks without money, too. Hang in there, you should be back at work soon.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I got my Larry OG yesterday and last evening put 6 into rapid rooters. I will be running these hydro. Anybody else running hydro?

Weedhopper, you don't have to be a gov't contractor to not have money--plenty of us regular folks without money, too. Hang in there, you should be back at work soon.

Yeah I know THG,Did it for years. I have owned my own Small Business for over 20 years. Construction is Feast or Famine,,has been forever.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back