larry og group grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hemp Goddess said:
I got my Larry OG yesterday and last evening put 6 into rapid rooters. I will be running these hydro. Anybody else running hydro?

I'm running hydro. I got one of HTG's big boy bucket system...what a piece of crap. The only part of the system I’m using is the 55 gallon barrel for a Res. The rest I'm remodelling, reconfiguring, and repurposing......in other words I'm mickey mousing the heck out of it.

cubby said:
I'm running hydro. I got one of HTG's big boy bucket system...what a piece of crap. The only part of the system I’m using is the 55 gallon barrel for a Res. The rest I'm remodelling, reconfiguring, and repurposing......in other words I'm mickey mousing the heck out of it.

good to see thg got her mail---looking forward to the hydro peeps ;)

cubby the best systems are custom---i bet you rock it :D

$U2smoke sent me n answer ,,,, just tryin to get a HHTP so I can have everyone see my Grow

lovbnstoned
olstoner

I seen your grow link in your sinature in the BHC....not sure why it isnt in here..

only 1 of 6 sprouted:cry:

4u2sm0ke said:
I seen your grow link in your sinature in the BHC....not sure why it isnt in here..

only 1 of 6 sprouted:cry:

1 of 6---that sux---although you are only 3 days in and should be fine in a couple more days---i got 27 out of 30---are you keeping them warm enough thru the night---it's been getting cold enough here to fire the heater in the house---tell us more about your set-up ;)

what is Larry Og, is it a plant ??

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

lovbnstoned said:
what is Larry Og, is it a plant ??

lovbnstoned :cool: :icon_smile:
olstoner :tokie:

Cali Connection Larry Og Kush Seeds This is another project of mine to bring the Famed Larry cut to the worlds stage. I once again used my trusty SFV OGK F3 male to pollinate the Larry clone, yields will be fantastic with solid lemon fuely stinky sticky buds... Solid grower and a solid representation of Larry Og kush.. Flowering time is 8 weeks.

https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/cali-connection-larry-og-kush-seeds/prod_233.html

Will try and post some current pics tonight. Sorry for the inactivity but life has been busy kicking me in the *** lately.

monday.gifHammy can't get off the wheel:p

ozzydiodude said:
Hammy can't get off the wheel:p

Feels more like I can't get the wheel off me. :( Seems like every time I think I have some sort of closure with my Mom passing away I am rudely awakened. As selfish as it sounds, I think it has more to do with coming to grips with my own mortality. Not to mention the mortality of those around me who I care about. Being an Atheist I don't have the luxury of consoling myself with an afterlife in "heaven". Sorry for the depressing rant. I gotta go shoot some pics.

Brother It's always hard as first and the little thing seem major at first but time goes on we realize they just took the next step we will all be taking.

Hang in there Hammy. I know how you feel. It sucks for sure...

ozzydiodude said:
Brother It's always hard as first and the little thing seem major at first but time goes on we realize they just took the next step we will all be taking.

Thanks bro...

powerplanter said:
Hang in there Hammy. I know how you feel. It sucks for sure...

Yeah it does...thanks my friend.

Grieving is very hard work. It will get easier. Please don't be impatient with yourself.. It sucks. hugs hammy.

Rosebud said:
Grieving is very hard work. It will get easier. Please don't be impatient with yourself.. It sucks. hugs hammy.

Thanks Rose.

Pics...

Most of these are Larry OG...the largest one to the left is Satori.
Will be transplanting to one gallon pots next weekend. Started feeding full strength nutrients today. So far so good.

20131020_161849.jpg

20131020_161827.jpg

20131020_161822.jpg

now I cansee what y'all r talking about growing in small pots n lt them grow a bid , before putting them in big potts

lovbnstoned said:
now I cansee what y'all r talking about growing in small pots n lt them grow a bid , before putting them in big potts

Yeah I go Solo cup, then 1/2 gallon pot, then 1 gallon pot for the rest of the way.

Latest posts

Back