larry og group grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cubby said:
Looking very nice Orange.
I had 3 for 3 but one fell over and died. Same happened to my Nurse Larry. I dropped 2 more (of each)to replace them, and I got my T5 this morning. :woohoo:

you are going to love your t5 brother---thing i like best about mine is not only is the footprint bigger than my other hoods and you can get it up tight and personal with seedlings---it makes a great shelf to put stuff on :D

wow 100 posts, 900 views.. and y'all are barely standing yet.
seems this could be a rather popular thread ;)

good luck everyone
:)

OS ur babies r lookn awesome,, gotmy camera fixed so i'll have more pic's of my babies,, on my First Grow

Yes, I love my two T5' fixtures!

Oh and by the way......... I have some Larry OG all! :)

Not 100% sure when I'm popping some though.

If I pop them now, I will surely have to veg them a long.......long..... time lol :D

Trust me... I want to so badly. These are some mean looking genetics!!! >=D

Looking good orange...I am going to go shoot some pics now and post them up. Still no signs of sex.

I am hoping these two are ladies....very healthy and pretty dense.

20131026_125617.jpg

20131026_125622.jpg

20131026_125631.jpg

20131026_125636.jpg

20131026_125654.jpg

20131026_125658.jpg

20131026_125703.jpg

20131026_125728.jpg

I think this one is going to be male...very lanky. I topped it this morning.

20131026_125747.jpg

20131026_125751.jpg

looking good hammy---also seem they are beginning to get that shiny glossy sheen the og likes to show---what are you doing for light

orangesunshine said:
looking good hammy---also seem they are beginning to get that shiny glossy sheen the og likes to show---what are you doing for light

Thanks...they have been under the HO T5's the whole time. soon as they show sex I will take some cuts and flip them. That will happen in the 4x4 tent under HPS.

"soon as they show sex you will flip them"---i am not confident enough in my eye seeing sex with out flipping them 1st---please share your eye to do this

orangesunshine said:
"soon as they show sex you will flip them"---i am not confident enough in my eye seeing sex with out flipping them 1st---please share your eye to do this

Pre-flowers....the female ones are easy to spot the male ones not so much.

126225818-IMG_3483.jpg

female-single-preflower.jpg

gro_5.jpg

normal_Male_Flower~1.jpg

normal_male_pre~0.jpg

i see the top 3 girls and the bottom 2 likely boys---this is my 1st run of og from seed---nice to see the pre-flowers before the flip---more often than not i needed the flip to show---this is a luxury for sure---glad they are showing so soon

orangesunshine said:
i see the top 3 girls and the bottom 2 likely boys---this is my 1st run of og from seed---nice to see the pre-flowers before the flip---more often than not i needed the flip to show---this is a luxury for sure---glad they are showing so soon

Those pics I posted are just examples of what to look for. None of my plants are showing yet. I check everyday though because it should be soon. I think the one of mine is male because it's tall and lanky, which males usually are.

Hamster Lewis said:
Those pics I posted are just examples of what to look for. None of my plants are showing yet. I check everyday though because it should be soon. I think the one of mine is male because it's tall and lanky, which males usually are.

:rofl: never mind :48:

Here is a pic of my larry larry babies. Not too exciting, but they were planted on 10/15. DSCF2152.JPG

you have two in one cup Rose...or is it twins?

Hampster...how old are yours?....they grow fast:stoned:

Latest posts

Back