larry og group grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hammy, looking good.

This is one of those *** things. I have 7 plants in a single DWC as I always do when they are small. Six of these are doing great. Yesterday one of the plants just started wilting and has died. The others look happy as they can be? Things like this just baffle me. This was a Larry OG cross, not the Larry x Larry.

001.JPG

003.JPG

Your Larry cross' come from a dirt background they aren't the water type. lol one outta 7, stuff happens I guess.

Okay so here is the current status on the Larry OG's.

The one I thought was male that was in a 1/2 gallon pot turned out to be female. So she got transplanted to a 1 gallon pot. Experience has told me that early on in the flip they tend to yellow a bit at the new growth sites and to not do a heacy feed but rather ride it out with very light feedings. Been pinching the stems to slow any stretch and I must say, they smell wonderful. :)

20131109_225412 (Custom).jpg

20131109_225419 (Custom).jpg

20131109_225521 (Custom).jpg

20131109_225529 (Custom).jpg

20131109_225620 (Custom).jpg

20131109_230228 (Custom).jpg

20131109_230232 (Custom).jpg

20131109_231010 (Custom).jpg

Maan, I love the way Larry smells in flower. So fruity but a deep rich fruity rather than flowery :)

Hemp Goddess that a fine lookn clone machine U got there:icon_smile:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Hammy, looking good.

This is one of those *** things. I have 7 plants in a single DWC as I always do when they are small. Six of these are doing great. Yesterday one of the plants just started wilting and has died. The others look happy as they can be? Things like this just baffle me. This was a Larry OG cross, not the Larry x Larry.

maybe a pathogen living in the hydroton? you wash and reuse your hydroton right?

looking fantastic hammy---thanks for the update

sorry to hear about your problem thg---wish i could be of some help---i do think hammy seems to be on the right track with some sort of imbalance on those particular sites

just tossed mine in for sexing---looking for a bit of stretch for cloning purposes---still no alternating nodes---but i'll settle for some pre-flowers

how bout all you all others running these :icon_smile:

I only lost 1 and they are all in the same container with the same nutes and plenty of bubbles everywhere. I really doubt it could be an imbalance as the others would surely have been affected. I would also think the same if the hydrotron was somehow bad. It will be one more mystery.

Looking good Hammy.

Lovbn, I have several of these. I start in smaller containers and then put them into larger ones or their own as they get larger.

i love a good mystery :48:

i don't mean to be a pain, but did you happen to take it out and inspect the roots? i always find anomalies like this very interesting

i'm planning on gettin to makin my own water farm setup,, i beleive thats what it called,, wherer as the nutrients r in the bottom of a 5 gal bucket , with the plants in the top with the clay balls, n a tube conected to a air pump to deleiver the nutrient to the plants on a continued feeding. i' love working with plants, n all kinds of way to feed plants, n what them grow

The Hemp Goddess said:
I really doubt it could be an imbalance as the others would surely have been affected. I would also think the same if the hydrotron was somehow bad.

that's what i meant---an inbalance of sort in the hydrotron for the plants affected---idk---just a guessing game---mojo for 100% germ rates in the future :icon_smile:

apparently that plant chose to take the blue pill instead of the red pill... HAHAHA!!! lol sorry couldnt help myself, those mysteries are always annoying. kinda like my budda purple kush runt, its doing really really wonkey things. defently the red headed step child of the bunch lol... good luck with the rest of the grow everyone

It looks like it's Larry x Larry V2 for me.

The circuit that my fan is plugged into was tripped (roofers air compressor) and I didn't know, they didn't say anything, just un-plugged my Christmas lights and plugged in there.:mad:
The fan turned off, the temp shot up to 124*, and my plants all burned to death...:mad:

T5's do put out some heat!

So I'll be running to catch you guys...........:eek:

Oh crap Cubby, that is so horrible. Do you have more seeds to start? Those roofers are dead men walking.

cubby said:
It looks like it's Larry x Larry V2 for me.

The circuit that my fan is plugged into was tripped (roofers air compressor) and I didn't know, they didn't say anything, just un-plugged my Christmas lights and plugged in there.:mad:
The fan turned off, the temp shot up to 124*, and my plants all burned to death...:mad:

T5's do put out some heat!

So I'll be running to catch you guys...........:eek:

Oh cubby, that is just horrible. At least you have plenty of seeds to go again. It is hard to describe the dismay when you check on your plants and a disaster has happened where you lose them all.

Rosebud, they are looking great.

Mebeafarmer--LOL, I knew there was a reason I have neither one of those things in my life

Latest posts

Back