larry og group grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully I still have 7 Larry x Larry, they're in paper towel now as well as some Nurse Larry.
The last 2 weeks has been hell. Between the window guys, roofers, and a killer cold/sinus infection, all I needed was a garden tragedy.

That T5 gets HOT!!! 124*!!! Had those seedlings been older I may have smelled them.

Oh well, whatchagonnado?

Laugh, and the world laughs with you,
Cry, and you get a wet face.

Back to it...:farm: :farm: :farm:

That seems like when I have garden tragedies--when everything else is also going to ****. Glad that this was not all you had going.

So here we are....at the gettin sexy phase.;) :hubba:

I have been super cropping the crap out of them and heavy lst and they still are going nuts stretch wise. I don't care...I am going to be aggressive.

Pics:

20131115_225523.jpg

20131115_225553.jpg

20131115_225604.jpg

20131115_225841.jpg

20131115_225846.jpg

20131115_230123.jpg

Thanks for showing us your aggressive tendency's Hammy. I like to see how you do that lst. I haven't done that before. Thank you.

Rosebud said:
Thanks for showing us your aggressive tendency's Hammy. I like to see how you do that lst. I haven't done that before. Thank you.

Thanks Rose. I am bending the hell out of them. As well as pinching as many stems as I can. The pipe cleaners make it easy to adjust them as time goes on. Safety pins in the Smart Pots has worked out well.

Looking really green Hamster cant wait to see some bud on them stems!

Does anyone know where I can get some good Larry OG? I've heard so much about it I think I wanna try it after my NL.

How much longer you plan on going before you flip them?

Hey guys, I know there are several peeps here that are doing this grow, but I am only seeing pics from Hammy. Great pics by the way man :) But I am excited to see others. Since I am shut down for now, I have to "grow" vicariously through you guys :)

Hey, I did post one. They are growing (and not really stretching much yet) nicely. It is going to be another day in the house today (got 5" of snow night before last), so I will snap some pics. Mine are substantially younger than Hammy's, but doing well.

7thG said:
Looking really green Hamster cant wait to see some bud on them stems!

Does anyone know where I can get some good Larry OG? I've heard so much about it I think I wanna try it after my NL.

How much longer you plan on going before you flip them?

Thanks bro. You can get the Larry OG beans at Attitude from Cali Connection. They are a bit pricey though. Not sure if single seed carries a fem version. Might be cheaper to pick up 2-3 fem beans.

Hushpuppy said:
Hey guys, I know there are several peeps here that are doing this grow, but I am only seeing pics from Hammy. Great pics by the way man :) But I am excited to see others. Since I am shut down for now, I have to "grow" vicariously through you guys :)

and a huge thank you to hammy for sharing :D

sooo sorry HP---mine are sexing it up as we speak---should be doing some culling and WILL spot up a proper picture show of the girls by the weeks end

pretty sure rb will be checking in soon, cubby had a mishap, not sure about the rest

:icon_smile:

Hushpuppy, just for you...4 babies in 3 gallon plastic bags till sexed then on to 5 gallon smart pots. I topped two this morning and kept 2 a la natural... The first plant you have two views. They are in Happy Frog and as you can see they are happy frogs.

DSCF2170.JPG DSCF2171.JPG DSCF2172.JPG

orangesunshine said:
and a huge thank you to hammy for sharing :D

:icon_smile:

No problem orange...I will try and shoot some more pics at lights on tonight.

The Larry OGs...one is misbehaving and stretching like mad, the other is being much nicer.

20131117_195039 (Custom).jpg

20131117_195044 (Custom).jpg

20131117_195115 (Custom).jpg

20131117_195145 (Custom).jpg

20131117_195149 (Custom).jpg

20131117_195152 (Custom).jpg

schweeeeeet hammy---they look very well cared for---are you saying you got a couple different phenos or more---forgot how many beans you said you dropped

our friend rosebuds plants also looking like they want for not :icon_smile:

thanks---this is the og here :48:

Latest posts

Back