Larry OG Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to love the Larry. Plants look great. Good luck with them.

Here is an update on the little ones. I fed them a tea that I have been brewing for the last two days. They seem to be growing good so far. The second pic is the smallest one of the bunch. Seems to be good and healthy though. The third pic is of the two biggest of the bunch. Feel free to throw advice my way or let me know if you think I should be doing anything different. Thanks for stopping by. varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpD8s2O7.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpLWDadg.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpjERM4v(2).jpg

Thanks Rose. I am thinking of transplanting soon. Going to put them in 1 gal plastic pots. Also going to try some training soon also.

Yeah that be Larry....big ole fat leaves for sure. Some of the biggest fat fan leaves I have ever had on a plant. I would hit them hard with lst and a topping. They look all cute one minute and then they go and get all bean pole on ya.:p

They look real healthy...nice job.

That Purple og#18 that I just put in my bud room has some big ole fat fan leaves on her too. I am going to start my training soon. Thanks for stopping by HL.

juniorgrower said:
Thanks Rose. I am thinking of transplanting soon. Going to put them in 1 gal plastic pots. Also going to try some training soon also.

They look really good there and yes transplanting is a great idea next feeding is what i would do transplant up into couple size bigger 8 - 10 " pot

juniorgrower said:
That Purple og#18 that I just put in my bud room has some big ole fat fan leaves on her too. I am going to start my training soon. Thanks for stopping by HL.

No problem bro...I will try to pop in now and then to see how you are doing. If you have any questions feel free to pm me. I have grown this strain out quite a few times. She is my fave for sure. I gotta make some room and get my cut back. I miss her.

Hey everybody. I transplanted into 1 gal grow pots two days ago, they were definitely needing it. I sprinkled the roots with some azos and watered with distilled water and molasses. I fimmed the two tallest ones but left the two shorter plants alone. The middle two I tied over to the side of the pot. Not exactly sure if I did it the correct way or not. Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by.varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpGwEHWe.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpac6BWp.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpbpT1tf.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpkI2KRc.jpg

varwwwclientsclient1web2tmpphpTa1M9L.jpg

Thanks Hammy, So far so good. I am liking this strain. I started feeding them last night. I am using "Pure Vida" grow and bloom this grow, along with some bat guanos.

I started some super soil for the ladies on Friday night. I am hoping that it will have enough cooking time before they have to be transplanted. I used NV's recipe, and plan on putting 50% SS on the bottom and then the top will have my regular soil mix.

juniorgrower said:
I started some super soil for the ladies on Friday night. I am hoping that it will have enough cooking time before they have to be transplanted. I used NV's recipe, and plan on putting 50% SS on the bottom and then the top will have my regular soil mix.

Sounds good...I have never used a Super Soil.

Latest posts

Back