Larry OG Kush

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used NV's and Subcool's SS for my outdoor plants last season and once inside and was happy with it. I am super stoked to see how this run turns out using SS.

I never do ANY radical pruning/training with femmed plants until I take cuttings and bloom the mothers out, making sure they are not stress-induced hermy prone, if ya get what I'm saying. But that's just me....I guess this is a good test on CC's fem process tho...

But with their cuttings, that's when I get the ole bondage gear out :hubba:

By the by, your ladies lookin real sex there, juniorgrower. :)

Hopefully they pass the test 7ge! The only hermie I have ever had was a blue dream haze from CC, that might be why they stopped selling those seeds.

Hey fellow growers:ciao: Figured it's about time for another update on the Larry's. I was running out of room in the nursery under the 2' 4bulb t5 so I moved the two tallest girls to my veg room under the 4' 8bulb t5. Here they are.View attachment 200762

The two that I have been trying to lst are becoming quite bushy. One of them I think I should have tied a little closer to the top and bent her over more<haha>, because the top is out growing the side branches. The other one seems to be more of an even canopy. Oh well live and learn. Here they are.View attachment 200763

View attachment 200764

View attachment 200765

Latest posts

Back