Late Start- alot of questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilbudd

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I'm new to the whole growing thing, but figured i would want to give it a go.
I know its mid July, but is it too late to start? I would be using bagseed (the strain unknown). I know of course the yield will be smaller, but how much smaller, if anything? I figured I can use this year to get my bearings, and next year to have a much fuller harvest. Thanks for the help.
-LB

Depends on your climate zone where you are growing. I started some outdoor plants in July a few years ago thinking I would have smaller less noticeable plants, but just got spindly little things with small airy buds. In my climate zone there is not enough time to produce a viable plant outdoors starting seeds in July. However, start them in pots and let them run outdoors until your daylight time is diminished to signal the plant to leave veg stage and start flowering, if the plant at that time is determined by you not to be ready, move the plant indoors and finish it under lights! I have had to do that before as well!
best of luck
give it a whirl... nothing ventured nothing gained
cheers

I would give it a try. I mean as long as your not using seeds that you paid 70$ for online, what do you really have to lose? just mess around, read a lot on this blog, and gain experience. you never know what you can get until you try!

Latest posts

Back