Leaf Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I uploaded it on a website because attachments failed.

what kind of soil? What are you feeding them? How often are you watering?

Natural soil no fertilizers, and i'm watering it pure water once every 5 days.

A fertilizer can solve the problem?

What do you mean by "natural soil"?

what do you think your plants are feeding on to grow?

Natural soil needs to be amended to feed your plants my friend or you have to add ferts.

Natural soil no fertilizers, and i'm watering it pure water once every 5 days.

Also, what do you mean by "Pure" water. Hopefully, not distilled or bottled.

And, water pH should be checked before and after adding nutes.

Just tossing that in.

I mean water that i drink lol. And i bought the soil from a market. Its getting worse

Explain to us what soil you're using? How old is your plant? A picture of the entire plant?

I'm using a soil name top-terreau its a local one and it contains: CaCO3, N, P2O5, K2O, MgO . I have 8 plants and its all facing the same problem. My plant is 1 month old. Thanks for trying to help me really.

PLANTS NEED FOOD.. the food in ur soil is probably depleated. if u r in veg., they need nitrogen. also as said u need a p.h. meter to ph your food, water. this is a must. is there a local grow store near u? i like the "hanna", red colored ph meter about $35. but lots of meters out there. the more specific and detailed u r here, the more, better help u will get. what size pot is that??

Ohhh i got it. Its a little pot about 1.5 litres.

i'm going to buy a fert lets see the results after that.

I am of the opposite mind as Grasshopper. I do not believe that they need nutrients--the leaf tips look burned to me. I believe that they are over-nuted by the stuff in the soil--you NEVER want to use soil with nutrients already in it. I would recommend transplanting into soil with no added nutrients and then start a regime of nutrients. As you purchased soil with non-organic nutrients in it, I am assuming that you do not care to grow organic. Your pH also appears to be off.

Latest posts

Back