leaf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viper

Reaction score
is it uncommon or abnormal to have 14 fingers on a leaf -- this one has 11 but the new growth i count 14 -- none of my outdoors grows did this .

Nope so dont worry, most like strain dependant

COOL

What strain are they?

Google it... its quite normal.

Looks cool though lol

They always grow in odd numbers.

Keep looking.

If you see 14, there is 1 hidden ;)

I have had a 13 finger leaf, I have never seen above that, I have heard it said that some do have more, but I have never seen it.

:peace:

What strain are they?

its SUPER SKUNK mmm mmm mmm

If you see 14, there is 1 hidden ;)

I have had a 13 finger leaf, I have never seen above that, I have heard it said that some do have more, but I have never seen it.

as soon as it gets more defined ill post a pic of it , you can see it coming along its in the upper left of the pic

My Jock Horror is doing the same thing. My plants go to bud next weekend. They look good & healthy to me. More leaf for photosynthesis.

I had some K2 a few grows back that had 17 fingers on one leaf. Wish I would have taken a pic of it but oh well. The leaf was larger than my hand, and I have big hands...take care..

Yeah I always get a trip out of the extra leaves! Dude those look really healthy keep us posted once they start flowering!

17 fingers ? would like to have seen that .

im thinking of mothering this one , i have 5 more of this strain but being my first indoor grow im open to suggestions . seeds cracked march 4th

leaves do funny stuff. I had a small bud pop out of where the fingers meet one time. Like above I should have snapped a pic. It was really quite interesting.

Latest posts

Back