Least expensive lights?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocker420

Reaction score
Alright lets see if this works..

Does anyone know where to find the least expensive lights and fixtures to buy ? I have looked at HTGSupply and thats probably who im going to go through. But i just wanna see if there is someone that is cheaper or better.

Noone knows any pace to buy lights for a good price?

I would have to go with HTG as well. Great prices and they ship fast. Did i mention they give away a free lighter with every order. :eek: ;)

Sweet, well it looks like ill be going through them also.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
I would have to go with HTG as well. Great prices and they ship fast. Did i mention they give away a free lighter with every order. :eek: ;)

And that lighter has a built-in bottle opener. ;)

i always see mad amounts of grow lights on craiglist... ive never met someone personally from craiglist.. but ive seen 1000whps lights for like $100 with bulb on there.... one guy was selling an insane amount of equipment for $300.. id just make sure you go to their house to pick it up... LOL..

Know of shops in england that i can get cheap lights? don't really want to order online.
ta

lol the sun thats true tho but if you looking for cheap i would go with CFL bulbs their cheap comparied to all the others

Latest posts

Back