leave shribling up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffxcarter

Reaction score
my plants leaves are shibling up and i feed every day 3 times a day why would they this

:postpicsworthless:

We need some pictures of the plant or plants. Some more information would definintely help us to diagnose your problem. What type of setup do you have? I am assuming hydro? How old are the plants? Are they clones? Were they just cloned? Whats the ph? Whats the room temps? Do you have good ventilation? What kind of lighting? HID? Floros? How close are the lights to your plants?

As you see, there are too many variables in this equation for us to come to a logical answer. Keep us posted. Take care.

feeding three times a day? that`s your problem dude.
flush em and start again with a feeding schedule, more like every three days give nutes with water.
how old are your gals?

a lot more info is needed to diagnose your problem...

lights, nutes, exact feeding schedule, temp, air circ,etc... all conditions that might lead to your problem

pics are especially helpfull....

its hydro, so do the leaves feel like paper, is the plant all droopy? does it look like nute burn? does it look underwaterd? it most likely could be over watering, but i think heat could be an issue, whats your temps at?

Latest posts

Back