Leaves drooping and curling under.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hetfield_08

Reaction score
Whats going on with this plant?? Will the leaves that are effected have any chance of bouncing back? I trasplanted two days after i noticed the leaves weren't looking very healthy and not much growth going on and it was root bound, so the only thing i could think of is the roots couldn't grow anymore.

DSCN0547 resized.jpg

DSCN0546 resized.jpg

it will be fine..how often do you water? Do you test the soil moister? it needs to dry out completely..Depending on your lighting and the Heats..it could take a week or longer to dry out..they need to dry out cause thats how they get oxygen..also may want to pait those walls white my friend..or cover with milar/panda film..take care and be safe

hetfield_08 said:
Whats going on with this plant?? Will the leaves that are effected have any chance of bouncing back? I trasplanted two days after i noticed the leaves weren't looking very healthy and not much growth going on and it was root bound, so the only thing i could think of is the roots couldn't grow anymore.

Hows the plant doing??

Yes, I know very little about sick plants etc., and the first thought that came to mind was , "over-watering".

Latest posts

Back