LEC ® 315 Light Emitting Ceramic ® Fixture - 120 Vol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMOKINGRANPA

Reaction score
I'm about 2 weeks from getting my grow room back and I am trying to plan out my next grow.
I will be using a 3x3 tent and the lights are giving me some cause to wonder.
I have a 600 watt HPS with electronic ballast. My grow room is in basement with a 6" fan pulling directly outside. Heat has not been a big issue in the past but cost to run is.
So with that I looked at LED and to me it seems like to get a real good light you need to spend a lot of money???
I am looking at this LEC fixture which is a hybird HPS type light. I draws around 315 watts but is supposed to produce as much usable light as a 600watt HPS but with way less heat and a wider spectrum of light.
I am chaffing at the bite to get back growing so any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks SG:)

I recently sold a pair of those exact lights when moving from a tent to the whitehouse. They completed two grows for me without issue. Enlarging the footprint would have required adding another one to cover it completely. I went Lush led instead.
Keep everything squatty and theyll do fine, not a tremendous amount of penetration around the edges.

Latest posts

Back