Leds on even when off

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tropical Sativa Man

Cannabis is bad BC it´s not gender-neutral
Reaction score
Should've took a picture. My Mars Hydro TS 1000 and my Mars Hydro TSL 2000 are still slightly lit up. First time I noticed. hope it doesn't ruin my flower. Will be unplugged in dark from now on.

Had a friend that that happened to. Timer went out and the lights stayed on 24/7......Ruined his crop...wouldn't flower. Should be easy to fix. Bad Controller or timer.

Had a friend that that happened to. Timer went out and the lights stayed on 24/7......Ruined his crop...wouldn't flower. Should be easy to fix. Bad Controller or timer.
No it's not on a timer. I do it manually since im always home. It's just the led softly glowing. barely but noticeably. It can't be the first time this has happened. the 1000 was a little bright though

No it's not on a timer. I do it manually since im always home. It's just the led softly glowing. barely but noticeably. It can't be the first time this has happened. the 1000 was a little bright though
you have power bleeding through from somewhere. Needs to be fixed. Some plants will herm bad.

you have power bleeding through from somewhere. Needs to be fixed. Some plants will herm bad.
For sure... I run very similar lights but Spider Farmer SF 1000.. lights should shut off and down almost immediately..
and if unplugging them solves the issue is a big clue. A timer is usually off or on, is it digital.. heard peeps having
problems with them but not this issue really..
Sure hope you get it figured, that 12/12 has gotta be consistent.. sure you'll get it figured... luck

Hey Bro.... there is a thread here by a Mars Hydro rep and I asked him about your light issue, he put up 2
responses for you.. I'd go speak with him yourself and see if you can't get to the bottom of this.. personally I'd
not be to happy about their fixes.. you paid for an operational light as is... I always recommend people on a
budget, like myself. To either go with Spider Farmer or HGL.

hope he can help ya bro

I have 4 of the China VIPARSPECTRA P1500 . Two lights to each 2 x 4 tent 9am to 9 pm. They are dimmable but will not shut off. It appears several of the dimmable China brands do this according to posts on other forums. First grow with these lights and so far so good. All lights are on timers so no light leakage. To dang old to turn them on and off on a schedule. I might sleep late and go to bed early. That's what the timers are for.

Latest posts

Back