Lie,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN

I have lots to learn!!!!!
Reaction score
So old friends I have missed u and I was just looking to hear how life has been , U know who u are please come and tell me whats UP. ? O know we have lots to talk about but I want to know what have I missed what gows.? What good stories, missing friends..? U know what I mean say hello. I miss ya..:evil:

You tell 1st bbb as you were absent for soo long we dont know what went down with ya.
T4

T4 is right...you go first Bean. :p What hve ya been up to? What the hell happened? ETC...:)

We had a crash and lost a ton of post, pics, and threads...I lost a cpl grow journals but whatever. We move forward. Other then that...same old same old. I am getting killed at work right now but that happens every xmas. Santa wears brown not red and white....:p

In short I had a med prob and In the past I have had aprob with pain meds when i Had the med thing I got pain meds and I was off and running and bam here I am.. kinda my own bizz but here it is,,, I have a lot of storied and details but,, mabie later...

The main thing is your alive to tell about it. most of us are in the been there done that catagory too.:48: I had back fixed when back to edit and am glad to get the winter lay off.

i just feel like a looser I have made this mistake before and I let people I love and friends down and it makes me hate what I have done... this is a eal as I can get feels good to get out but.... I slipped up to put it mildly....

remember the past just don't dwell or live in it. All you can do is put one foot in front the other and walk this path we call life.

BOSTON BAKED BEAN said:
i just feel like a looser I have made this mistake before and I let people I love and friends down and it makes me hate what I have done... this is a eal as I can get feels good to get out but.... I slipped up to put it mildly....

I lost a friend to a bad pill problem....... he drowned in his own vomit while a sleep....... your alive BBB...... be thankful....... my friend, myself and all the many other friends and family he had can correct/fix nothing.

You are certainly not a loser Bean.....I am glad you are back and healthy. We missed ya. Hve you heard from 2dog at all? Hope she is alright.

BBB, if i remember right, you had gotten really sick almost died and had to take meds. Don't beat yourself up over it. It happens to everyone. We are all glad you are here and ALIVE.
So good to have you back.

we:heart:you little bean---family and friends are always here for you---don't beat yourself up

Latest posts

Back