Light from Ebay

HomieDaGrower

Hillbilly Emeritus
Reaction score
It really depends on who is selling it, on Ebay. I have had good luck on Ebay. I picked up a 400 watt HPS/MH for $100 shipped. A Hydrofarm 2' four bulb T5 with bulbs for $60 shipped. An aircooled reflectior, for my 400watt HPS for $50 shipped.
Just look at the sellers feedback before bidding.

HomieHogleg

T

The Hemp Goddess

I buy tons of things on E-Bay. But I am with Homie--I always check the seller's feedback.

burner

Reaction score
I'm all for eBay too, as said above you need to make sure the seller is legit.

he may be referring to the cheap no-name hps packages on eBay? If so I dunno the quality of those, I would like to find out though...

HomieDaGrower

Hillbilly Emeritus
Reaction score
burner said:
I'm all for eBay too, as said above you need to make sure the seller is legit.

he may be referring to the cheap no-name hps packages on eBay? If so I dunno the quality of those, I would like to find out though...
If you are talking about the cheap combo 400 watt HPS\MH units, I have one and it works great. The only problem I have had, was I had to retrofit the fixture to fit my aircooled reflector. But the ballast runs quiet and the bulbs burn bright.

HomieHogleg

P.S. I have had my light for only 2 weeks, and have been running it 20/4 flowering some autos. Not sure how it will be long term.

Sour Deez

Reaction score
This the light I was looking at Im on cell do dont know if the link will work hxxp://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=390331192358&index=20&nav=SEARCH&nid=27576027374

Latest posts