like my name says im... need help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new2it!

Reaction score
I have 2 plants, one is really tall, one is alittle shorter but really bushy the tall one is pretty sparce with branches. what breed do you think I have? I grew from seeds, they are both budding. also how big do buds get before i harvest? as of now they r about the size of a nickel, alot of white hairs sprouting at different spots on both plants. any help will help!

check out the grow journal. it can take any were from 8-12w to flower. any pics? that will really help you get good answers.

massproducer said:
what do you mean by it takes 8-12 watts to flower???

o.k. it can take any were from eight to twelve weeks to flower. your trickles need to be 70% amber before you can harvest. ( if that is your preference.)

we really need pics..lol...and what Mary-Jane meens by trickles..is trichomes..or trichs..lol..and as far as aber%..that up to you and the HIGH you are after...Im more 50/50 I like to be active..and throw some pics up if you can..and KEEP M GREEN

sounds like you possibly have a sativa and an indica dom going there.hard to tell without pics.the sats usually get alot taller than the indicas.jmo

also some sativas can take more than 12 weeks to flower, i just harvested one at 16 weeks and looks like i have another thats gonna go that long as well.. good luck

Heres my guess. one is male one is female.. males ussually grow faster. so if you got them out of the same bag. thats my bet.

get some pics on here and these guys will help. believe me they will help and with quick responses. oh yeah, welcome to the community.

yea i no pics needed! will post 2marrow they are sleeping now!!!

And I pretty much sertain they're both girls, had several people colecting seeds so what seeds I have that sprouted I have no clue what they are, but Pics will come thanks in advance!

it wont let me post pics till i have 15 posts on the forum! *** is the deal with that? So please bare with me im going to get my post count up really quick!

run through and do thanks too that might work.

Looks OK but you will get some popcorn bud out of her.

popcorn bud? out of both plants? why? what kind are they and how long do I HAVE?

Latest posts

Back