little beware.. just gotta be careful..came prepared..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

papabeach1

Reaction score
(biting my tongue)...

one of good friend of mine.. informed me... there was road block on every connection of roads to my private home.. that happen 2 days ago... I had to check with sheriff.. to be sure.. they was looking for missing boy... I know who that is anyway.. so I'm cool.. but still.. ain't dumb.. I just cleaned my record and its clean.. :cool:

last night like I said on other post about the greenhouse glowing at backyard.. undercover did passed though slowing..I can see that man s eyes looking and wonder whats back in that back yard..

again..good friend of mine.. gave me all his plants and it came from dutchseeds.. it don't look well to me compare to my present bagseeds that I grows already and look good and fat.. he want me take care of them just in case anything happen to him.. and I will return to him when its done.. or whatever.. his decision.. I respect that.. was unfair to hime someway.. and I am in his debt.. no problem all forgiven.. I want the best for him.. and us in family.. I has to sit down and think hard what I should do.. alright here it goes... no pots in green house for now.. I took most of mature plants, clones in woods.. where it is not ours... covered the tracks.. by the way.. something did tell me to bring a clinch wrench and I did.. and was not suprise to see one snake, I came prepared again.. slowing pickin up that snake and used my thumb and hand to hold that snake s head, my thumb is on top of the snake s head.. I squeeze it hard.. both side of my hand was holding that snakes mouth so hard..finally got his mouth open.. found viper fangs in my naked eyes.. used left hand to get that wrench out.. and broke that fangs.. and dropped that snake.. the snake was pissed and ran away like a wiggle worm.. saw my male plants.. is doing good. pretty sacks males has.. laying around all plants there as much as possible.. FLIR will not detect them trust me.. little buds.. thats nothing..

all of my babies is hidden... pretty good.. all other kind of plants is in green house.. I'm not worry about these plants.. I always can reveg the mothers.. just to leave them for a while.. and stay really low...

will keep post.. I'm not getting any high hopes.. but If I ever seen these sheriff makes mistakes.. I'm prepared.. for real.. house is clean up.. .everything is clean up.. :cool:

man.. I can't wait see sheriff making any futher of mistakes if there any.. I'm waiiting.. its like sitting around waiting for stupid deer to show up..

I will bet one of yall if that sheriff park front of me.. I will do the knock and talk.. :cool:

just that.. I"m gettin tired of leos.. and I'm ready to get them line up to be fired.. I got couple of ways for them.. I have connections of county commison 4th district.. have good friend that is judge.. and smokes..
and the new head of sheriff is in.. he knows who I am.. and related with family members that is county commison and half of my family works for sheriff.. so I'm ready for the next mistakes they make.. the last head of sheriff is Jailed.. for using the dea employees to work in sheriff s home cutting trees etc on the taxes/and on the watch of working hour!!!.. thats felony!! I got that one he's jail for 18 months and will be on probation for other 2 years.. I feel good about that.. I did stir that up in first place with my family members and told them its wrong either way I will let DA know or they have to step up.. they step up.. I was appericated they stepped up..

now any sheriff I'm ready for their next mistake.. I'm ready.. this is no game.. I got keys.. maybe I need to slow down little bit.. all plants is safe ganja power!! :holysheep::hubba:

not my first time firing leos.. I did got 5 state troopers fired also.. any leo who's next? I haven't bother any of you leos.. I haven't why bothers me.. wrong man to be bothered.. got it.. ?

I don't like snakes personaly. Didn't have to harm him though, but oh well. If it's head is shaped like a v it's venomious. Round head it's not.

personally... I do like snakes.. all snakes is hearing impaired.. yes all true.. all in the world snakes do not hear.. but snakes have different senses.. snakes have four holes two top for nose and breathing.. other 2 little holes on the front corner chin..the holes is for the snakes to sense the taste of scents.. that is how snakes comes prepared.. I was behind that snake.. and other way you can tell if snake is poison if the snakes has eyes shaped like cats.. then they are poison.. but if it is round eyes.. nothing to worry about... again... I didn't kill that snake.. I did let that snake go.. I do love them but if I do let kids play around outside at the house... if I knew that snake came around.. I would not worry about it.. because I took the fangs out... it was his defense.. oh well.... hard way for him to find foods now.. lol.. no fang to kill.. oh well....all he got is scents.. also all snakes do feel the vibrant they are very sensitivity with scents, taste and feels...myself as human being.. I do work hard to use all my four senses.. myself I would eat that snake.. but not today.

all I know these dutchseeds plants is white widow, papaya, and some of surprise seeds I think.. , I did smell one of my plant.. OMG.. that is kush!! yes!!! that is one of harvest for DEC...only 6 weeks away... perfect..

some of ya might know one good friend of mine.. just keep to yourself.. I'm not here to expose him.. I do respect his privacy and his life..

I have good friends that is attorney too.. I do not trust this "court will appoint you a lawyer" don't listen to that..
couple of attorney I have around NC is awesome.. and is my buddies.. I will check one of them from norml and see one of my attorney, just to come prepared... and stay low...

poor snake, all he wanted was some herb...

just like you and me.. you took action like a po-lice man would to us!

killa kev. said:
poor snake, all he wanted was some herb...

just like you and me.. you took action like a po-lice man would to us!

'cuse me...I got bit 3 times before..... I can not hear the snakes at all.. I did it for my safety.. some people did got bit if they try to run! :cool:

if you did got bit.. stop... sit down... you do not want to freak out or the poison will get in deeper in your system.. just sit down..get the razor out.. look close on that bite area.. 2 holes.. the first hole is A, the second hole is B, cut line between the holes.. really deep... I don't care how bad blood bleeds.. poison will come out.. suck it out with your mouth.. spit it out.. as much you can.... go to ER.. stay there for 24 hours just to be sure you will live... hope that will help... ;) snakes have enough venom to get snakes high! and still can live..

other way is.. possum -- kill that... and make a hole out of that vein of possum use the possum leg.. pour all of the blood out drain it out to the big bowl.. drink it up.. you will be immunized to any kind of poison venom for a week!! works for me.. I still lives.. possum does eat snakes.. and lives... even when snakes bites the possum.. the possum will not die at all.. no effects on that kind of animal..

killa kev. said:
^

You are like that crocodile dundee guy...

lol

;) yup.. more likely big time redneck runt ..I do have truck and has broken light tailgate, has to use red tape to patch it.. have bucket with ice for keep beers cold... have grill w/gas ready to cook anything outdoor anywhere, got camper for 8 stashed in truck.. even if I do see goose at golf course.. I would be careful sneek it out and say (choo choo) that goose will come to me try to scare me.. but nope.. I will get that neck of goose and wind it up (crack crack) now goose is dead.. walk back to truck and leave.. and find spot.. start cooking from there .. all good.. ;) :hubba: geese, goose taste ever better than chicken and cats.. :rolleyes:

well.. I'm not letting leo arrest any of my family members.. if they want to make wrong move.. its me..they can take.. if I stay away.... leo can take one of my family members.. but I don't need that.. its all me.. any better suggestion.. I do think about to tell my gf to stay with her aunt. just for while.. but I'm not sure.. still watching.. and stay low too.. already remove all fan leaves that laying around for pretty long while.. but it's cleaned up and destroyed should I throw that dried hermie bag away? too? (sigh) to me hermie is nothing.. but it does count to leo of course.. I'm taking it away too.. man...

I had a friend growing up who always said that the police were going to have one hell of a fight on their hands with him, and that he welcomes them to come and give him a hard time. Well...........he ended up spending some time in Attica and learned a valuable lesson when he got his *** beat down and a friend of his was shanked and killed. Don't bring any unnecessary attention to yourself. That glowing green house in the back is one good way to get protein injections papa!!

I'm not intend to do anything with police/sheriff at all.. my attorney will take care of these leo.. if they come.. and if they do any craps.. its their mistaken.. period.. I won't do anything that will go againist me.. not at all.

they can look at what I have, pipe, etc but nothing there.. just that its stupid when leo calls us as crimminal its stupid.. and I'm insured , already got all what I got is safe.. not in the proptery so I'm cool .. I'm just waitin on their stupid move.. that is all I need...then few months later.. I will stop by the unemployment building and take a close look at these soon to be ex cops.. and see.. there you go.. I did you a favor.. sorry.. buddy...and there will be not a next time.. got it.. ?

I am still missing the boat here. You are growing an illegal plant in a state where it is illegal and if you get busted the cops will get fired....seriously? Ok, I am going to walk away from this, I didn't bring my knee high rubber boots with me today. Good luck papa.

I don't think they will get fired, maybe a suspension at the most. They could beat your butt down and they have their job still. And where are you the next day. Jail or hospital. Need a lot of money to get a good lawyer to beat the police at their own game. What was that guys name. oh yeah Rodney King.

godspeedsuckah said:
I am still missing the boat here. You are growing an illegal plant in a state where it is illegal and if you get busted the cops will get fired....seriously? Ok, I am going to walk away from this, I didn't bring my knee high rubber boots with me today. Good luck papa.

in most state its illegal to grow more than limited per house..

what you are missing mature plants is not in the property right now.. so I have nothing.. if they comes and bust here.. they will see only legal plants.. period. such as thyme, lavender, and go on.. already wiped it all clean..

now I feel little safer..and better.. everyone is safe that is my most concerns, even its safe for plants that will not be confiscated
I'm gonna give a week.. give or take? I'm sick of people calling mojo "illegal"

Back