little beware.. just gotta be careful..came prepared..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well papa, hate to break it to you this way but as of 11/14/08 it is still illegal in North Carolina. If you get busted they will not lose their jobs. If they raid your house thinking you are growing and don't find anything they will not lose their jobs. You are not the judge and jury. I have many friends who are cops, local and state and I am very good friends with our judge (been that way for a long time through the family), all of this is probably not going to matter if I am arrested growing marijuana, it is still federal.

Papa you just should have just killed the snake. you already did, but now it will die slowly without fang. Snakes are good to have around, they kill rodents that feed on ur weed. Anyways sounds like you have opened up a can of worms with the leo's. Watch your back cause it sounds like they are watchin yours. If you get a leo fired their friends on the force will take it upon their selfs to pay you back. IMO out of sight is out of mind. Good luck

its alright beware is done.. and clean... mom raided the plants.. she even smokes... oh well.. she seem don't want any troubles.. but yet she still in some of troubles of her own.. and I can't help it... thats her business.. but this time

she will not get in my business.. I'm out of that state.. and clean.. already citizen of SC since 2 years ago.. yes I'm citizen in both state already... all good.. now my mom can not be around my family... cuz she know I'm upset about that.. so no need for her to be around.. so its all good... I might as well not see her for long time... that will be lesson to be learned..

beware is over.. done.. clean.. no bust.. all good.. just screw it..

Latest posts

Back