little bubble cloner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

budiholi

Reaction score
made this bubble cloner works really good may just use it and sog them out in it any body think it will work

momma12 004_0001.jpg

Plants have a tendency to choke each other out if there is not enough room in the root zone.

so basicly u think just keep it as a cloner then all info appreciated ty this my first try at indoor growng seems to be doing good so far other then killing my first few clones lol

I do not know the actual size of your container, but if it is small there will not be enough room for the roots.

8x14x7 deep was thinking it would it would make a small sog to play with like i said im new at it just experimenting so all info is good

I run a 1 plant one 5 gallon bucket system. Many growers use a multiple site container, but the containers are much larger.

oh i got my kush in her 5 gallon bucket ive been doing clones in a clear box with holes in lid does real good with humidity and strting the clones the bubble deal wa sa experiment to see if i could do a mini sog in it

when they get big... they will suck that tupperware dry like 2 or 3 times a day.. ive done the same exact thing your talking about.. works but is a pain to keep water with nutes in it..

Latest posts

Back