Lone girl in from the cold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hairpull: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, (i'm high) hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and pizzed! how could i have been so stupid. the other day i watered her with purified water. no big deal right? ahhh, but yes it is a big deal cuz they add minerals LIKE FRIGGIN MAGNESIUM to it and now my pretty princess has a bunch of yellow curling leaves after one day. grrrrrrr.....

so what do i need to do? flush her? it seems to be one specific level of fans that are affected so far. and she's in MG soil if it matters

Nice man that shows the strength of MJ. They are a very willful plant. Keep it up bro

well she's still alive and more or less well. still lost a bunch of leaves to the yellowing though. and a few other leaves here and there show some yellowing, but nothing like that first bout.

so i think i'll get the microscope out today and check on trichs. I'm betting she's got some more time but checking wont hurt.

I'll try to get a pic up

well i took a look at her under the scope and they're just starting to turn a bit cloudy so I guess she has some more time. I'm also getting some red hairs. :)

i am going to trim off her ugly yellow leaves though cuz they're gonna die for sure.

but, beyond that she's doing pretty good still. I think I need to tie her to a stick or something cuz she's getting heavy and starting to lean a bit.

here are some pics. if anyone has anything to say, I'm listening

100_1103.jpg

100_1104.jpg

:holysheep: look how shes grown, beautiful you must be so proud :bong2:

Ya know, I just took a look at the first pic of the journal. She really has grown a lot in only a month. Especially under cfl's

Good looking girl, and I am in agreement with you about getting rid of those yellow leaves.

damn nice, ima start a journal, im growing and flowering under two 48 inch 65 watt flouros, i have two plant, bout a centimeter tall, wish me luck, as do i wish you a bountiful harvest

p.s. sorry for the thread hijacking :D

I think I'm going to be harvesting soon. Any advice? got a foolproof way to cure? cuz last time mine turned out pretty dry.

the buds look pretty good but i'm starting to get a lot of leaves dying/yellowing and she's beginning to lean from the weight.

i checked the trichs the other day and they were getting cloudy, now i'm seeing more and more red/brown pistils so I think I'm safe to take her down.

well, i took her down last night and she looked great. 100x better than my first grow :) she ended up being about 35" tall and very bushy. it took us nearly 45 (inebriated) minutes to trim the fan leaves off.

now she's hanging out in the closet drying out. i took some pics last night..i'll try to get them up if anyone's interested

Congrats buddy. She looks like some great smoke. Yeah lets see those harvest pics. Later

wow...i still gotta put the pics up but it's been drying for a few days now.

last night i cut the buds off the rest of the plant and put em in a paper bag to dry a little more. then they'll go in a nice jar i got special for them, my babies lol.

so yeah, right now i'm stoned. i went to move the buds around the bag and couldn't help myself. one shot outta the old bong and tahdah! This stuff is great. Honestly, this is the best I've ever had, bought or grown. And it's not even cured yet! Ohhh, it's gonna rock in about a month.

Latest posts

Back