Long-haired dudes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SmokinMom

So I was a product of the 80's. :)

Any of you have hair below the shoulders?

nope, shaved head. its like 90 everyday. i did it awhile back and just kept doing it. its saved me alot of money cutting my own hair

SmokinMom said:
So I was a product of the 80's. :)

Any of you have hair below the shoulders?

At the moment, yes...But I'll be cutting it later this week. It's just too darn hot where I live.:cool:

nope, short hair here...i cant stand it once it starts to cover my ears

i've had my hair below my shoulders before and you know what it looks like now. And that i'm still growing it out again ;) Being in a rock band really rubs off lol.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Used to have long hair past my shoulders in the late eighties, early nineties.
Keep it shaved these days, much easier to manage.

I used to have long hair...down to my shoulders but I went to bootcamp and was forced to shave it :( I have not been able to grow it back. Takes a long time, and I am impatient.:cool:

Used to have hair down to my butt... (80s to 90s). Died jet black though.

Used to mid-back about 15 yrs. ago shaved underneath top just long, but "gotta hair-cut and real job"...my proffesion "long haired hippie people need not apply". :( took my earing out and and keep the tatts covered (unless sittin at the beach or poolside than its showin off time. :p

Still growing, it about to the middle of my back and I was always Force to have short hair do to Job thing!! So No more Jobs and It on with the LONG hair I am growing my hair long for( Lock of Love ) and I am Just NOT ready to cut it off YET..Hehe

Yes it get hot but I deal with it.. Pony tail all the time..

Used to have long hair. I don't like it no more it's to Fluffy Hot. and i play in a Rock band. hahaha

Roots Dog said:
Used to have long hair. I don't like it no more it's to Fluffy Hot. and i play in a Rock band. hahaha

Pulled the Metallica make over huh. :p just picking man. no lie heat and hair don't mix. whew!!!

My freind is a pro drummer...I had the honor of scalping him few years back. 3' long hair and one *snip*. looked totally different.

I always dated the 'bad boys' back in my teens/early 20s. Long hair and earrings were requirements. Tattoos optional. ;)

My hubby is as preppy and clean-cut as they come.

see im ur not so typical little guy, covered in tattoos, always making something to smoke out of for whoever, and working on cars and bikes. i had long hair once when i was younger, but then i realized it was a bad idea when i torched one side of it. short hair since.

off to work though, quick what should i make at work today?

I've kept my hair long for the past 15 yrs. I was in the armed services for 11 yrs. prior to that, so as soon as I could I grew it out. It is a pain during hot weather and such, but I've also got a solar panel up there (balding) so its only long on the sides, bout halfway down my back.

Peace...j.b.

Latest posts

Back