Long lasting high?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
I remember the creeper too. Dark forest green and skinny leafy buds. That stuff would creep up on you while you thought you were in motion then everything around you slows into a warp like time stood still. I remember when it finally crept up it was like psychedelic. The wah wah sounds and tunnel vision. It was around 1998 and I guess maybe it was because it was stronger than the usual herb or a lower tolerance. The feeling did last a while or maybe just because time was going so ssssllllloooow.

I saw an article in H.T. around the same time we smoked that herb and there was a guy in a wheelchair in Cali that was growing a really creepy looking plant out of an empty swimming pool. It must have been ten feet tall and wide but that plant was so eerie looking. The buds looked just like creeper and I know that was the kill that guy had in that huge tub! That was the largest MJ photo of a plant I have ever seen in my life. It looked like a huge leafy spider formation and he had the biggest smile.

thats kinda a cool idea usin a pool as a grow area. u could induce flower yet even outdoors by pullin a black tarp over pool after 12 of light if the plant wasnt higher than the pool is deep... lol

maybe next year outdoor grow i could dig huge pits for my mj plants and cover every day after 12 light and pray it dont rain ghard too i guess or it'll be drownin lol nm just got high i thought i had somethin there but dont lol..

Yeah I wonder if he covered the bottom with soil. There are drainage pumps in swimming pools sometimes. It was a big freaking pool! He was in a neighborhood too. I think it could have been more than one plant. I wish I could find that picture! It was a small one that he sent the magazine. He looked so happy. I remember a friend of mine just stopped and grabbed my shirt without words and pulled me aside to show me that pic and we both just stood there in amazement. I mean maybe he was a little guy or the pool might have been small but that plant looked like the dark green giant!

Growdude said:
Could be it was just 10 years ago, 10 years ago I got higher than I do now too.

like I said people that haven't experienced it may find it hard to belive. 7 hours later your wondering when the hell is this stuff going to were off so I can go home. LOL

look's like all I have to do is find someome with creeper or kind/kine seed. LOL

Latest posts

Back