Long time no see

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tokemon

Reaction score
Wussup, my knee-grows? It's been awhile since I've posted, but I haven't forgotten my roots (pun intended). I have the feeling, though, you guys are about to see a lot more of me. Any guidance I can get is much appreciated, so bring it on.

What I have is the chance to do a real grow with all the right stuff. I have a house, access to pedigreed clones in any amount I need and ten thousand dollars cash. I'm ready to pull the trigger on this thing but I'm not sure which way to take it. So, some of you masters of the art tell me how you would stitch these things together and grow great grass.

Welcome back Tokemon :)

Your last post >>>> 12-15-2008, 04:07 AM

So yup, been a while :p

How are you planning on growing, Hydro or Soil?

10k may sound a lot but if you are buying everything needed from scratch then it will soon be eaten into.

:peace:

I haven't decided anything yet. I'm open to soil or hydro. I will be starting from scratch and you're right, 10k aint ****. How would I best proceed? Some of you have great experience and I'm sure you would spend this money different than I would. I want to steal your ideas :D

Do you have experience in Hydro and Soil?

I was just wondering what your preference is.

:peace:

Wow, you guys got some money there. Because $10k is a crap TON of money for me, especially for a hobby!:holysheep:

If you're going big. Model yourself after this dude. Wildest grow I have ever seen.

hxxp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f54/doubleds-again-28-light-hydro-garden-5271/

How big a grow space are you planning? That has to be your starting point. You have to know your space before you can plan lighting, ventilation, number of plants, etc.

:yeahthat: Exactly what hemp godess said. If we don't know how big your grow space is then we can't start with how many lights you will need which is a very big piece to the price puzzle. Also the size dictates your ventilation needs too. Don't forget to not only tell us the size of the room, but how it is setup, doors, closets, windows etc. Also is it in a basement, attic, bedroom?

Address as well maybe ! ...Joke brother welcome back !

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT AVATAR TOKEMON?!!

That thing is freakin hilarious!!!

Welcome Back

cmd420 said:
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT AVATAR TOKEMON?!!

That thing is freakin hilarious!!!

Hope you dont mind sharing.

Best Wishes
"P"

It's a three bedroom house but only one room will be set up at first. The room is 10*12 with a half bath attached.

I don't remember where I found this avatar but it cracks me up too :D

Can I skimp on cooling and run super high C02? My thinking is it would help with pests and produce nice heavy buds. I would of course seal the room damn near airtight. I figure it will cost as much to put a fan on each lamp as it will to put C02 in.

Latest posts

Back