Long time reader, first time posting!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gixxerman420

Broke-n-Tokin Tent Bonger
Reaction score
Hi, I've been reading the forum for a few years now, and have benefited greatly from all the information available here. I have been involved in quite few grows in the past, but recently came into a chance to run my own show! There are photos of some of my previous grows somewhere on the sight posted under a different user's profile. I have grown from seed and from clone, both all the way to amber trichrome harvests. Some of the strains I have experience with include; I.C.E., Bubblicious, AK-48, Blue Mystic, Blue Widow, and an unspecified, predominately sativa (bag seed). By far my favorite strain to grow to date is I.C.E., but I am open to suggestions for higher quality, higher quantity buds. I.C.E. seems to have the best of both worlds from my stand point. I wasn't sure if I was going to post or not, but due to the quality of information provided, and the sense of security I gain from not giving my name for registration has convinced me to do so. Not to mention everyone around me is tired of hearing about growing weed; this is a nice vent with an appreciative audience! YAY FOR ME AND THIS FORUM!

Welcome.
how did you like the ak-48 as far as growing and enjoying the buds of your labor?
My My

welcome!

why are you GIXXERman? Sounds like someone might like to ride?

my my said:
Welcome.
how did you like the ak-48 as far as growing and enjoying the buds of your labor?
My My
AK-48 was a great strain as far as quality, butnissues with nutrients made it hard to get a substantial yield... Really touchy compared to some heartier strains like ice and blue mystic!

my my said:
Welcome.
My My

I actually LOVED the taste of AK, but my plant got sick during veg cycle and due to lack of space for up and coming clones, I had to flower her at a mere 4" tall! I still got about a half ounce after nursing her back to health through the flowering process, but I'd grow it again if it were presented to me... I like to grow new strains with every season because there are so many that I'm not prepared to settle for just one! A piece of advice for the AK... Absolutely no self feeding soil, and do not give nutrients until at least three weeks vegging. Great smoke though!

cmd420 said:
welcome!

why are you GIXXERman? Sounds like someone might like to ride?

I was gonna say the same thing. Like riding gixxer?

Welcome to MP!

TheKlonedRanger said:
I was gonna say the same thing. Like riding gixxer?

Welcome to MP!
yeah, I have a 2007 Suzuki GSXR 750... LOVE riding and have since 2005! I started out on a Katana (can of tuna in the sport bike world), so the gsxr was quite a transition for me! I'm glad I had the touring bike first though, I'd probably be paralized or dead had I not had the "training wheels"!:hubba:

I ride a Kaw Vulcan 900LT and love the feel, be safe and stay alive, my friend!

oh, and :welcome:

Roddy said:
I ride a Kaw Vulcan 900LT and love the feel, be safe and stay alive, my friend!

oh, and :welcome:
I have been thinking more and more about a cruiser, just more comfortable for my back on those long road trips!:D

Hello guys! I've perused this forum for many a month and finally decided to make an account when I started my first grow. Looking forward to fun times.

:D :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back