Look, I did the right thing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weed

Reaction score
Hi guys!)
I have one growing bush OG Kush
Today this 24 days flowering
food: Powder Feeding Hybrids
ppm in -496
ph in - 5.7

ppm out - 455
ph out - 6.9

I'm doing all right?

13052011334.jpg

whats the light, space medium, temps? the pic looks like it needs a high voltage danger sign with all those wires in a tight space lol do you have exhaust fans?

Light: HPS 150W
Space very little(((
Temp: day-99 F; night-76 F
Yes. I have two exhaust fans. In cooltube and box
and I am an electrician by profession, for the fire can not worry! LMAO

temps daytime way too high. high probability of faulty exhaust. temps inside should not exceed temps outside by 2 degrees

whew there gonna be heat stressed if they live.....gotta get the temps down :)

who has a Chinese thermometer hygrometer, like mine in the photo? This is not lying?)))

at least get it down to 80. you need to fix your exhaust, there's always a way to suck the hot air out

I see to potential problems, but I'm going by pic's alone.

1. You need fresh air/ a good air exchange is vital.
2. Temps need to be down ideally to around 74-76F.

Once these two problems are addressed, your chance for a successful grow goes way up.
Good luck and greenest of mojo. :)

So most OGs stretch like hell when they flip to flower... I don't see how your possibly gonna have enough room in there...

So most OGs stretch like hell when they flip to flower... I don't see how your possibly gonna have enough room in there...

hey JAAM, where have you been? or is it mere coincidence i hadn't seen you for a while? nice to see you around :D

hey JAAM, where have you been? or is it mere coincidence i hadn't seen you for a while? nice to see you around :D

been busy man... had to build a new tunnel system to get around bc of all the snow... almost froze my antenna off... :D seriously tho im always in the corner so I don't get stepped on... everybody got that?? :vap_smiley:

there seems to have left a message someone very extensive and useful, I do not have time to read, closed the window. Open new, but this message is missing. This is a bug, or am I get high lmao:confused2:

Latest posts

Back