Look what this tiny, damaged plant did!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to move this over to the sick plants and problems section....great job in the recovery man. :aok:

Good Job, man. I have never heard of the amount of nutes affecting potency however. I guess I will have to do a little research.

Hey Sticky -- Yes, a number of people on this forum have warned not to overnute WW plants. Even the Nirvana blurb warns about this in their WW description, (or at least it used to -- haven't been there recently) though it doesn't say much about *why* you shouldn't do it. It sure didn't affect my yield, as my other three plants (one of these was a NL X Big Bud from Nirvana and the other two were WW) were huge and had 18" colas. From those three plants after they dried, I filled 8 quart-sized and one pint-sized mason jars nearly full where they have been curing for a month. I'm glad I have this little baby for when I want couch-lock! It's just that I am going to HATE to chop her because she has been so much the "little train that could" from the storybook I read when I was a kid. I'd reveg her because I'd like to see what she would do if she was treated right; however, I promised my wife that my grow would be over by next week and I wouldn't start another until fall. This little girl popped on January 29, so she has been going for a LOOOONNNNG time!

thx dada, my oldest plant is exactly what youve described , its so bare that you can actualy see all the stems , kinda gives me hope now though lolz :)

:fid: :fid: Thanks for that inspiring story. The violins are for the soundtrack! That little girl came from the wrong side of the tracks and ended up a big star in her own production. Let us know how she smokes!;)

Latest posts

Back