How do your root look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1693322507420.png

Nematodes

Maybe its Popeye Weed. At least its round. 😁

Last edited:
Cool thanks much. I will be making a salve from them to try on my feet. I was about to pitch them!
A friend and I came up with a creme Rootin tootin Neurocreme
You could make something along these lines
There is no particular temperature. Crockpot on high until it gets hot then turn it down to low and let cook for 18-24 hours.

I cup of roots
1-2 cups of EVCO.

The oil will smell like nutty coconut when finished. Strain it then filter through cheesecloth.

Rootin' Tootin' Neuropathy Butter

2 oz of infused almond oil
1 oz of root coconut oil
1/2 oz of infused avocado oil
1/2 oz of jojoba oil
5g Shea butter per oz of oils
6g beeswax per oz of oils
Choice of essential oils

Combine all in a pyrex cup and heat in a hot water bath until the butter and wax are fully melted then whip into a cream. Don't add your essential oils until the temperature has cooled to less than 150°F.
:)

By the way, this is just the formula that I use. You can mix it anyway you want. The root coconut oil is the active ingredient, but you can use it alone or with the oil from your other cream and in any ratio that suits your fancy.

I do and it’s super annoying

My hiking days are over
try the recipe I sent or close to it
As long as you do the coco oil and roots along with some popcorn buds
in crockpot it will help. I used it in morning under socks
and at night just rubbed in to feet good. Really helps

Yeah and if its the guy im thinking it is,,he was really good at making stuff like that.

try the recipe I sent or close to it
As long as you do the coco oil and roots along with some popcorn buds
in crockpot it will help. I used it in morning under socks
and at night just rubbed in to feet good. Really helps
Unfortunately don’t have a crock pot. I do have an electronic pressure cooker. I am considering cooking the roots on high for 5 minutes and leaving it on warm for like 12 hours. Then put in the coconut oil and let it sit for a few hours and cool then freeze it. The coconut oil will be on top infused from the roots and I can just pop it off and thaw it.

Thats the current plan. It’s about to be roots vs vitamix….the vitamix always wins

Unfortunately don’t have a crock pot. I do have an electronic pressure cooker. I am considering cooking the roots on high for 5 minutes and leaving it on warm for like 12 hours. Then put in the coconut oil and let it sit for a few hours and cool then freeze it. The coconut oil will be on top infused from the roots and I can just pop it off and thaw it.

Thats the current plan. It’s about to be roots vs vitamix….the vitamix always wins
Let them dry out 1st then Vit em
You really need to heat the roots in oil oil for the infusion to occur .
Do you have an electric rice cooker

Just for the record
In case someone is searching frantically
He and I made this creme specifically for my feet.
He knew I was suffering badly, and I was doing crockpot using arnica flower and good flower, he suggested the roots also. Arnica does help, but not too much it can be bad.

Let them dry out 1st then Vit em
You really need to heat the roots in oil oil for the infusion to occur .
Do you have an electric rice cooker
Actually the pressure cooker does that and in doing so I can just use water. From what I am reading the Roman’s and Chinese used the water in their food and drink at a couple of drops per day. So in the end I will strain the roots and keep the water when done.

In fact I decarboxylate using my cannabis using a pressure cooker and water.

pretty sure Tattered Old Greywolf was making salves balms from cannabis roots

Latest posts

Back