How do your root look?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually the pressure cooker does that and in doing so I can just use water. From what I am reading the Roman’s and Chinese used the water in their food and drink at a couple of drops per day. So in the end I will strain the roots and keep the water when done.

In fact I decarboxylate using my cannabis using a pressure cooker and water.
I do not recommend consuming it , but not my monkey

In Brown and blk
1693326750162.png

What type of shoe or footwear are you using
I found a new balance mw928V3 are my go to sneaker
Since I retired I've been switching between pairs of HeyDude slip-ons, Crocs, and a pair of 6" Keen workboots for yard work and such. I gave up on the inserts - they didn't seem to help much, if at all.

Weed helps a little. Add bourbon and it helps more! LOL

That's THE worst part about foot pain! I've spent thousands on my feet trying to get them comfortable. I've spent my entire life working on them, and I think they're just. worn. out.
You're preaching to the choir. I spent 31 years walking red iron and walking on green concrete with 30 pounds of tools strapped around my waist. My feet and my back are a constant source of pain. Made a good living doing it, and a pretty good retirement. Guess the pain is payment for all of that.

You're preaching to the choir. I spent 31 years walking red iron and walking on green concrete with 30 pounds of tools strapped around my waist. My feet and my back are a constant source of pain. Made a good living doing it, and a pretty good retirement. Guess the pain is payment for all of that.
Yep. 37 years walking on concrete, and crawling around and over and on top of and underneath cars and trucks, even briefly up to power company crane and bucket trucks and the occasional dumps. Never was out of work, though! 🤪

Hey Hippie...was it you that 'gave' me the rocking chair guy icon? I can't find it. I think I want to use it.
Can you hook me up?

I been considering this after eating a cannabis infused peanut butter sandwich. I like it just gotta get some coconut oil

That's THE worst part about foot pain! I've spent thousands on my feet trying to get them comfortable. I've spent my entire life working on them, and I think they're just. worn. out.
I had to buy custom inserts as my arches are no longer golden….they got downgraded

No worries. Just ask Roster and he will give you some different options.

Latest posts

Back