looking for a second opinion on defficiency/toxicity problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMYCHONG89

Reaction score
im thinking this is a boron deficiency but im not sure, can anyone give me their thoughts?

IMG_1961[1].JPG

IMG_1962[1].JPG

:ciao: my friend

I see a few things first comes to mind is PH inballance..can you give us more info?...and maybe a picture of the plant...what medium are you in...temps of room...PH of water and what do you feed?....smoke break:48:

Looks somewhat like Spider Mites.

WeedHopper said:
Looks somewhat like Spider Mites.

Yeah weedhopper...spotted that as well as over nute/burn...lets share this :48:while we wait for TOMMY

Probably not likely to be Boron TC. I'm on board with the mite damage.....:eek:

Did you feed lately?

i am still growing in miracle grow soil that i flushed the crap out of, im using general organics bloom, ive been using r/o water from walmart, its around 6.8 , but according to general organics this stuff doesnt have to be at a specific ph to be absorbed being as it is an organic mix and not a chemical mix? my soil runnoff is low, im buying a ph meter tomorrow will let you know an exact number, but ive been reading around 5.5 using the phenol red drop test kit. i was using miracle grow nutes before, i know it was a bad move, but ive learned from that lol. i also know that mg soil is horrible too. i have ffof waiting for the next run :) it might also help that these plants are around 6 months old too, ive had alot of issues with them and really trying to decide if i should just hack em down and start fresh?

Ya need to llok at the uderside of the leafs with a scope and see if ya can see the mites.

ill post pics in just a sec, gotta chase down some batteries lol.

if it's been in the same pot for six months, methinks it's time to potup /or and flip to bloom. Hopefully you've been keeping them from being rootbound all this time. If not there could be quite a few problems happening in their rootzones.

and yeah that discolored speckling can be indicative of a mite party.

EDIT: just noticed in your new pics that they are in flower....sorry missed that one. I'd keep on keeping on with them, they look half way done, imo.

there are no mites, i have looked and looked, there are no signs of mites that i can see.

they have been in 5 gals for about a month and a half. should i just start over? they have been flowering for almost 3 months now?

3 months!!! :shocked:

what's the strain and what's your lights on/off temps?

Sativa's and sat leaning poly/hybrids can bloom from 10 weeks to 6 months....

it averages to 80 on 72 off my highest temp was 84 when my ventilation crapped out.

its an unknown sativa, pulled it from a really dank bag of smoke i had, but this is my first indoor grow and i stupidly started before thinking about the internet. i guess my real question is do you think there is a chance to save them or are they doomed?

Hi Tommy .
They arent doomed my guess is that they are close to finishing .
The tops of the buds are a bit stretched maybe stretching for light or shes got nitrogen in her soil .
Keep an eye on the trichchomes on various buds .

Lookin good . Take care .;)

Check for light leaks and do not use any more N.

To much N will lengthen and/or delay flowering.
This is more then likely from using MG Soil

Just water and and they should be done pretty soon.

thanks pcduck and twohigh, i have clones that ive already got clones waiting, and ffof, i think ill be alot better off with the next grow lol.

Latest posts

Back