Looking for help and opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoseyWales

I reckon so.
Reaction score
Outside grow 1 plant on one side mostly on the bottom but is showing signs to the top.
Problem.Pic 001.JPG
Problem.Pic 001.JPG

Yeah, for sure sounds like hitch hikers jumping onto bottom leafs and working their way upward.. check the bottom

of your leaf's bro.. spray them within 2hrs of sunrise so the pores are open and accepting to foilage schtuff..

doing this regularly during veg with a good product that is safe.. helps build the plants resistance up to these

attacks.. Neem Oil comes to mind. Also, be sure silicon is in your food regiment at this time too.. builds up the

plants cell walls and helps fight bad stuff ... luck

Yeah, for sure sounds like hitch hikers jumping onto bottom leafs and working their way upward.. check the bottom

of your leaf's bro.. spray them within 2hrs of sunrise so the pores are open and accepting to foilage schtuff..

doing this regularly during veg with a good product that is safe.. helps build the plants resistance up to these

attacks.. Neem Oil comes to mind. Also, be sure silicon is in your food regiment at this time too.. builds up the

plants cell walls and helps fight bad stuff ... luck
I have cut off the effected leaves and i sprayed with Dr. Zymes also i do use silicone 1/2 tsp per gal.

OK I got Aphids, I used a 100X power scope. Bastards move fast. Please how do i get rid of them?

Is it in veg or flower? Even if it's in flower but not too far you can hook up your spray nozzle and spray upwards from the bottom of the plant and blow the little bastards off. They hang out on new growth and the bottom of the leaves. Repeat everyday until gone.
If it's veg I will also use 70% alcohol. I mix it with water at 50/50 mix with a drop of dishwashing liquid and spray the bottom of the leaves. Mixed at 50% that means the alcohol is only about 35%. Kills the little bastards on contact. I leave it for about 10 min and then I spray of with water with the spray nozzle. Iv have used this method on all kinds of plants.

Last edited:
Is it in veg or flower? Even if it's in flower but not too far you can hook up your spray nozzle and spray upwards from the bottom of the plant and blow the little bastards off. They hang out on new growth and the bottom of the leaves. Repeat everyday until gone.
If it's veg I will also use 70% alcohol. I mix it with water at 50/50 mix with a drop of dishwashing liquid and spray the bottom of the leaves. Mixed at 50% that means the alcohol is only about 35%. Kills the little bastards on contact. I leave it for about 10 min and then I spray of with water with the spray nozzle. Iv have used this method on all kinds of plants.
Thank You, Thank You Thank You, So let me get this right 50% water 50% alcohol and a drop of dishwashing liquid spray on for about 10 min and spray clean with water. I think i should wait till the sun starts going down.

Last edited:
It's best to do this in the morning where it has plenty drying time during the day.. Don't want any PM due to moisture at night.
Yes 50% water 50% alcohol and a few drops of dish soap. Make sure you don't use alcohol over 70% to mix with the water. You want the alcohol at no more then 35% when you apply. If it's pretty hot outside you can rinse in 5mins instead of 10.

It's best to do this in the morning where it has plenty drying time during the day.. Don't want any PM due to moisture at night.
Yes 50% water 50% alcohol and a few drops of dish soap. Make sure you don't use alcohol over 70% to mix with the water. You want the alcohol at no more then 35% when you apply. If it's pretty hot outside you can rinse in 5mins instead of 10.
Again sir thank you, I'll let you know how i made out.

OK I got Aphids, I used a 100X power scope. Bastards move fast. Please how do i get rid of them?
Josey aphids can become a big problem with the help of ants. Aphids secrete a sweet dew on their backs that ants eat so they farm them. The ants pick them up and move them to other parts of the plant and also protect them from natural predators like lady bugs. Get rid of the ants get rid of the aphid problem.

Last edited:
Yep the Ants are the cowboys and Aphids are cattle.

Last edited:
Josey aphids can become a big problem with the help of ants. Aphids secrete a sweet dew on their backs that ants eat so they farm them. The ants pick them up and move them to other parts of the plant and also protect them from natural predators like lady bugs. Get rid of the ants get rid of the aphid problem.
Wow thank you.

Again sir thank you, I'll let you know how i made out.
WeedHopper my man, I did three of my 6 this morning just like you suggested. The 1st one was heavily populated and the other two not so much. I just checked the plants which is 2 hours after application and dry. I have dead Aphids every where. I did notice some still alive so I'm gonna spray all my plants tomorrow morning and keep going till i don't see any more.

I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your help and suggestion, as you know this years harvest is important to me and I will not let it get away from me. If i must I will exterminate ever bug from the Atlantic Ocean to the great Mississippi from the Canadian Boarder to the Gulf of Mexico if I must. Thank you

To all the folks here at MP you all help Thanks

WeedHopper my man, I did three of my 6 this morning just like you suggested. The 1st one was heavily populated and the other two not so much. I just checked the plants which is 2 hours after application and dry. I have dead Aphids every where. I did notice some still alive so I'm gonna spray all my plants tomorrow morning and keep going till i don't see any more.

I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate your help and suggestion, as you know this years harvest is important to me and I will not let it get away from me. If i must I will exterminate ever bug from the Atlantic Ocean to the great Mississippi from the Canadian Boarder to the Gulf of Mexico if I must. Thank you

To all the folks here at MP you all help Thanks
001.JPG
002.JPG

Glad my info helped ya my friend. Told ya it would work.

Latest posts

Back