Looking for help and opinions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 gallons of water Ph 9.5 at 65 deg added 175 mil of CaMg+ and Ph'd again and it dropped to 5.3 that's a big drop. My concern is I use a boat load of Ph up to raise the Ph. I guess i would rather use a CaMg that does not effect the Ph as much.
IMO that is the best Cal/mag out there. Only stuff I use. You will get dialed in. It is ok to use UP to get it back in line.

Spoken like a pro. I really like what I am reading about the AN nutes. I haven't studied connoisseur stuff, just the regular A&B. Plus B-52, and either Big bud of bud blood or something like that.

So what do you find with the Connoisseur A&B?

Bubba

Another question if I may Powdery Mildew, What do folks think about Apple cider vinegar and water during flower?

Well that's it then I'll stay the coarse and see what happens. Thank you
Try to "up" your cal mag water ( I keep it separate from nute water) to at least 6.7 when you are using it. Use water only (PH'd) last 2 weeks or throat will be complaining!
Bubba

Try to "up" your cal mag water ( I keep it separate from nute water) to at least 6.7 when you are using it. Use water only (PH'd) last 2 weeks or throat will be complaining!
Bubba
So Bubba
You do feed water on one day and Cal/mag water on another, any plain water days? Interesting

So Bubba
You do feed water on one day and Cal/mag water on another, any plain water days? Interesting
A little on the fly depending on the situation, but generally this:. Gallon jug of calmag, easy to get to 6.8 with slightest touch of up. I don't use much veg nutes, (4 weeks already in the O.F. soil.) If more than 4 weeks veg, I do use batch or 2 before flower. Again in gallon jug.

I have previously used Nukeheads flower power nutrients, one for veg,one for flower.

Slight problem I've been had, both veg and flower, the PH after mix will be as low as 5.4.
With my usual up, it was taking 50 drops to get that gallon to 6.2! And over 80 to get 6.6

Anyhoo, I water with nute (whether veg or bloom) usually every other water. When I do, I water from a third jug, which is straight RO, mine is usually 6.6 Tap water through RO. If necessary, I'll willup it's PH to as close 7 as I can without going over.

First in pour is the PH water,then nutes, which has lower PH remember, then cal mag jug, which has good high 6 PH as well. Always a little paranoid about that Nute batch with lower pH.

The indica strains I've preferred seem sensitive to this, and lack of cal mag. They are easy to get starved of cal mag, or express almost the same symptoms with lock out. My lock outs are usually from need to flush mute build up, not PH related... again that low PH mute water effects them, cal mag doesn't become available until 6.6 So it's always a little by situation at time.
When it is straight water time, a do pour some from cal mag jug too.

Sorry

Bubba

Flush again at 4 weeks flower
I use straight ph'd RO

A little on the fly depending on the situation, but generally this:. Gallon jug of calmag, easy to get to 6.8 with slightest touch of up. I don't use much veg nutes, (4 weeks already in the O.F. soil.) If more than 4 weeks veg, I do use batch or 2 before flower. Again in gallon jug.

I have previously used Nukeheads flower power nutrients, one for veg,one for flower.

Slight problem I've been had, both veg and flower, the PH after mix will be as low as 5.4.
With my usual up, it was taking 50 drops to get that gallon to 6.2! And over 80 to get 6.6

Anyhoo, I water with nute (whether veg or bloom) usually every other water. When I do, I water from a third jug, which is straight RO, mine is usually 6.6 Tap water through RO. If necessary, I'll willup it's PH to as close 7 as I can without going over.

First in pour is the PH water,then nutes, which has lower PH remember, then cal mag jug, which has good high 6 PH as well. Always a little paranoid about that Nute batch with lower pH.

The indica strains I've preferred seem sensitive to this, and lack of cal mag. They are easy to get starved of cal mag, or express almost the same symptoms with lock out. My lock outs are usually from need to flush mute build up, not PH related... again that low PH mute water effects them, cal mag doesn't become available until 6.6 So it's always a little by situation at time.
When it is straight water time, a do pour some from cal mag jug too.

Sorry

Bubba

Flush again at 4 weeks flower
I use straight ph'd RO
Thks I do it very similar I mix the Cal/mag in with my feed water and feed at 6.7 most times. I do every other day feed water and I too am due for a flush .
Hot here and the big one is drinking over 2 gals a day and the other 1.5 gals

Latest posts

Back