Looking For New Strain.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kushman44

Grow Masta
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm posting this because i have grown my own share of strains but havn't quite found what would be my best med. I am looking for a night time strain, this has too be as strong as possible too assure a good night sleep. Also my fiance and i love to watch tv and laugh before passing out, so a strain from giggly too knockout i guess is what im asking for. As for the med part. this would be a day smoke, I am looking for something that helps with stress and paranoia for myself, and my girl wants something she can smoke and go to work with, she's working with people all day long so she is looking for an up and motivational smoke. Anyways im not sure if i am asking for too much or not enough:D but if anyone has the answer to our cure then good:D all ideas and strains are welcome. Thanks in advance:)

I am not a doctor but bubba/kush works for me:D at bed time.

During the day I like Durban Poison as long as I don't over do it;)

Ya i like the kush 2 duck, whats durban poison like?:bong1: ,pass.

uplifting head buzz...still able to function...good mood weed

Sounds good guys, ill have to look into it. Keep em comin:D

If your are looking for the night time high then let your trichs go full amber this will give you the couch lock high you desire. In other words it will knock you out and is good for sleeping and for a more up lifting high then harvest when trichs are half clear half cloudy and for the giggly high harvest when they are mostly cloudy. And as far as strain goes the Aurora Indica would be the way to go but the choices are endless now days...take care..

Latest posts

Back