Loola saying hello

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Been a while. Ive been off paper for some time now, and have been enjoying the indulgence of the herbs. Now as far as growing, here in fl, I dont have the guts to get back into it. Hopefully one day we can get some recreational laws like the other states. As far as quality smoke goes where I live, its hit or miss. Normal prices for a zip is anywhere between 250-350. I had a connect who had some really good smoke for 250, but I think he has other things going on in his life at this time, and I cannot obtain when I need it. So I got a hold of a family member about 1 hour south of me who I know has the flame. Were talking 340 for a zip. at that price Ill need to conserve as much as possible to make it last. I buy for my girlfriend and I, and we go through about an 1/8 a week. Boy I sure miss growing. Sucks paying for grass when you never know what your going to get. Well anyway, I was thinking of buying a chillum, or a one hitter to help consreve my $$$ stash. So Ill be shopping for something today. As far as life, everything has been well. Still with the same girl, kids are getting big, and I became the vp of a company I have been working for with the option of ownership within the next two years. Wish I could get over this damn cold...lol. I just wanted to say hello, and let you all know I miss you very much. Im glad I can pop in when I can. Much love...Loola

OMG, I was just looking back at some of my threads, and grows. I miss my old house, my old truck, my old grow lifestyle. I spent soo much time keeping things clean and plants happy. Soo much time in research, and making friends. Just so you all know, the county I was living in is being sued for violating my and my girlfriends constitutional rights by entering our residence with no search warrant which led to my arrest, and 11 monthes in jail for me. Plus a gazillion reprocusions for both me, her, and the kids. Over a fking plant! Now Im bit angry. Time to roll one and chill. Anyone care to join?

Long time Bro. havent seen that name in awhile. good ta see ya.

Latest posts

Back