low life scum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
well i have a sickening story for the day.. after months of no work i finaly got a small job to do today. yay! no i don't think so.. I don't drive so this morning my wife and i get up and she takes me work, afterwards she goes to my moms to visit untill im done. well i finished work and went home. upon pulling in to my drive way i noticed my front door was open a little. nothing new some times it doesn't latch. i go inside and everything seems fine. finally i got a shower and sit down i my chair to roll my lunch. as i reached for my box it was gone.. still no big deal i mis place it all the time. so i go to get a fresh jar of some i had curing. as i open the cabinet something strange, no jars. none all gone.. so at this point im freakin out, where is my mj. then i figure my wife came home and moved it. so i call her at my moms. nope she hasn't been home since we leaft that morning.. i take a look around the house and nothing else is gone just my mj.. someone ( i have an idea) came into my home and stole my mj. what the hell? i have a 42in LCD flat panel T.V. laptop computer, all that stuff. it was untouched. they only took my mj,seeds,pipe and papers.. im so mad at this point.. luckily no one knew i had plants growin in my building out back. im sure had they of known they would be gone to.. so no matter how well you think you know someone or how much you think you can trust them be safe. sorry for the book. just wanted to vent a little. i guess i'll be ordering seeds alot sooner than i had planned.

Wow man, sorry to hear that! If they took JUST the MJ and nothing else, it sounds personal. Is your stash well hidden? If it is and it was still stolen, maybe it's someone you know...someone who's been in your house and stuff? Sounds like it was someone you know...or someone who knows YOU...very well. :eek:

As for your grow room, luckily they don't know about it....Hopefully NO ONE will EVER know!!!

Keep it secret. Keep it safe.

Take care boss!!!

that sucks dude.i would be out killin me a mother.mess with anything i got,but do not mess with m,y buzz.the pussies would know it too.takes a brave person to screw you like that.you do know the mother too.bet on that.it will come out.just ask around.somebodies smoking good bud.sorry

slowmo77 said:
well i have a sickening story for the day.. after months of no work i finaly got a small job to do today. yay! no i don't think so.. I don't drive so this morning my wife and i get up and she takes me work, afterwards she goes to my moms to visit untill im done. well i finished work and went home. upon pulling in to my drive way i noticed my front door was open a little. nothing new some times it doesn't latch. i go inside and everything seems fine. finally i got a shower and sit down i my chair to roll my lunch. as i reached for my box it was gone.. still no big deal i mis place it all the time. so i go to get a fresh jar of some i had curing. as i open the cabinet something strange, no jars. none all gone.. so at this point im freakin out, where is my mj. then i figure my wife came home and moved it. so i call her at my moms. nope she hasn't been home since we leaft that morning.. i take a look around the house and nothing else is gone just my mj.. someone ( i have an idea) came into my home and stole my mj. what the hell? i have a 42in LCD flat panel T.V. laptop computer, all that stuff. it was untouched. they only took my mj,seeds,pipe and papers.. im so mad at this point.. luckily no one knew i had plants growin in my building out back. im sure had they of known they would be gone to.. so no matter how well you think you know someone or how much you think you can trust them be safe. sorry for the book. just wanted to vent a little. i guess i'll be ordering seeds alot sooner than i had planned.

Bummer, you dont need acquaintances like that :mad:

When I was in college, a roommates brother, similarly to Your Situation, comes in whilst I was taking a final and swipes my stash. I was really angry, and although I dont recall, probably threatened him with severe injury if he didnt return my stash :hitchair:

In those days [1976] what he stole was worth $400 to me so I took his motorcycle as collateral. His Brother made it good, replacing My stash with 1/2 his own, but the sniveling thief never came for the motorcycle out of fear or shame, I dunno which :rofl: I still have his motorcycle in the barn for the grandkids to ride on the 2-tracks out back. Not my best deal, but even 32 yrs later I maintain he still owes me the interest on the $400 ;) does anyone need a 1976 harley 125 cc :hubba:

So sorry to hear what happened Slowmo. Someone comming into your home to steal from you is about as violating as it gets. And to steal just that one thing, sure points to someone you know. And that is a bigger bummer yet. I hope it works out that the person comes crawling back with lots of remorse. Or he chokes on the smoke.
again, real sorry to hear bout your trouble.

slowmo77 said:
well i have a sickening story for the day.. no jars. none all gone.. so at this point im freakin out, where is my mj. nothing else is gone just my mj.. someone stole my mj. they only took my mj,seeds,pipe and papers.. im so mad at this point...
Rightous anger, man!

It smells of a trust gone bad maybe. I've seen that happen too many times.

Watch your butt man. That means this SOB can come INTO your house when he/she wants to. Figure out who did it and sort it out.

Good luck man!

Puffin Afatty said:
Bummer, you dont need acquaintances like that :mad:

When I was in college, a roommates brother, similarly to Your Situation, comes in whilst I was taking a final and swipes my stash. I was really angry, and although I dont recall, probably threatened him with severe injury if he didnt return my stash :hitchair:

In those days [1976] what he stole was worth $400 to me so I took his motorcycle as collateral. His Brother made it good, replacing My stash with 1/2 his own, but the sniveling thief never came for the motorcycle out of fear or shame, I dunno which :rofl: I still have his motorcycle in the barn for the grandkids to ride on the 2-tracks out back. Not my best deal, but even 32 yrs later I maintain he still owes me the interest on the $400 ;) does anyone need a 1976 harley 125 cc :hubba:

Sorry to hear bout ur loss, i could use a harley.

oh ya it was someone i know. just don't know which one yet. only a hand full of people come to my house 5 tops. i can only think of two that would do it.. i can't find either of them.. i will find out who it was you can bet that!

this is the reason i keep very few friends. im figuring it was an old friend who got back on that junk. i can replace the smoke, it will take time but i can do it. its the fact that someone came into my home and just took what they wanted.. had they ask i would have givin it to them. but to come in my house where my kids sleep at night.. thats messed up. i don't wish anything bad on anyone but this will not go unpunished. now im sittin here lookin stupid.. they could have left me 1 j. i mean they knew i was gonna find it atleast a j to ease the pain. oh well i might not find the person tomorrow but its a small town, i will see him again. that just goes to show what drugs will do.. i don't mean mj i mean meth. turns the nicest people into scum.

i guess im going to harvest one or two early so i can smoke. even took my roach jar! thats low

slowmo77 said:
oh ya it was someone i know. just don't know which one yet. only a hand full of people come to my house 5 tops. i can only think of two that would do it.. i can't find either of them.. i will find out who it was you can bet that!

this is the reason i keep very few friends. im figuring it was an old friend who got back on that junk. i can replace the smoke, it will take time but i can do it. its the fact that someone came into my home and just took what they wanted.. had they ask i would have givin it to them. but to come in my house where my kids sleep at night.. thats messed up. i don't wish anything bad on anyone but this will not go unpunished. now im sittin here lookin stupid.. they could have left me 1 j. i mean they knew i was gonna find it atleast a j to ease the pain. oh well i might not find the person tomorrow but its a small town, i will see him again. that just goes to show what drugs will do.. i don't mean mj i mean meth. turns the nicest people into scum.

i guess im going to harvest one or two early so i can smoke. even took my roach jar! thats low

I had someone stealing out of my bag a bud at a time.A little detective work and I had my man.In your case I don't think I would say anything and find out who isn't coming over anymore.Maybe do a set-up and call the top 5,starting with suspect #1.Tell them you got some killer pot you want them to come over and try.Then see who dodges.

i've already talk to my two closest friend who work for us, so i know it wasn't them. they're gonna help out. its just a matter of time. i might be on the news if i find him in the next day or two while im still mad..

the head line will read
Body Found With Jars Of Marijuana In Rectum.

oh man, bro, that sucks. i'd be changing my locks/security. a dog comes to mind, ya know what i mean? if someone came in my house while i was away, they would be there when i got home.

Karma is a funny thing. It always comes back to haunt you. Wether you believe in it or not. What you do in life has more weight than you think. This person put alot of negative energy into getting your stash. This person was a close friend. And you prob already know who it was and just don't want to believe it.

I would not want to be around when karma comes back around if i were in that person(s) shoes.

Latest posts

Back