Lower leaves dying in ALL of my babies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your going to try again better check that water, you need to know its PPM and PH or better yet use RO or distilled.

Growdude said:
If your going to try again better check that water, you need to know its PPM and PH or better yet use RO or distilled.

my PH was 6.8 when I last checked... and yes I just planted some seeds in new soil and distilled water is the one im goin to use... well see what happens... thank you!

BuddyLuv said:
I have a feeling the tap water was the culprit here.
Lets hope is that because the soil im using is the only one I could find.... :confused2:

I use Miracle Grow Moisture Control and add Perlite and Earthworm castings and Lime to help the PH.

The only problem with your soil that I could see was that it lacked Perlite, which allowed the soil to get packed down.

It doesn't hurt any to flush the soil after you've transplanted, but the MG nutes will run out after a month or so and you'll have to add your own.

If you have any questions about using MG to grow in, feel free to PM me about it.

I have yet to use anything but Miracle Grow; once you figure out the quirks, it's a great medium to use!

Let your tapwater sit out for a day or two before you use it so the chlorine will evaporate :)

MistyMoonshine 020.jpg

UPDATE:

Im on my second try with the babies... I now have a month old babies and they are looking good thanks to all of your tips! Here are some pics.... please feel free to comment or suggest.

I started with 12 seed... I now have 8 plants that made it! (at least trough this stage)

CIMG0832.JPG

CIMG0852.JPG

CIMG0853.JPG

CIMG0854.JPG

CIMG0855.JPG

CIMG0857.JPG

CIMG0858.JPG

CIMG0859.JPG

CIMG0860.JPG

Latest posts

Back