Lowrider?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laylow6988

Friendly Neighborhood PMP
Reaction score
Hey guys. I was just reading about the lowrider plant. A breed of C. Ruderalis. I was wondering if anybody has tried it(smoking or growing). Looks like if it was good it would be a great plant for a sea of green. I know the Ruderalis is ****. But they say that they bred it to have a nice amount of THC. I never seen the seeds advertised though. Well, hope to hear from you guys about this odd plant.

THATS RIGHT! IF YOU REALLY WANT THE GOOD STUFF, MAKE SURE YOU GROW THE LOWRYDER #2, WHATS THE DIFFERENCE? lOWRYDER IS OK IN POTENCY, LOWRYDR #2 IS CROSSED WITH SUPERIOR GENETICS FROM SANTA MARIA. ITS AN INDICA/SATIVA HYBRID ORIGINALLY FROM BRAZIL.

Thanks a lot you guys. I read your Lil Lowrider thread, and it was very useful. If course I been smoking so I thought there was only 1 page until I sent a reply talking about the seeling straight to flower cycle that I had been lead to believe. That is cool. I mean, the amount of pot you can produce on a regular basis. It would be cool to grow a few per week for a sea of green that requires no light changes what so ever I would try to get males to fertilize for sure for a few of them. I would want plenty of seeds, and focus on sensi later. But that's just what I would do.

I plan on growing the LowRyder 2 strain in the summer. I haven't declared a spot to grow yet but I am checking even now in the winter.

I may grow about 2 plants indoors under a 125 watt SATURN duel spectrum bulb.

Also, I could grow a couple plants and keep them near my window sill. My bed is pretty high so since LowRyder 2 grows only over a foot...I could have a bunch of plants growing by my bed because it flowers automatically.

I know the yield is about 1-1 3/4 ounces a plant which is great for its size but thats like under superb lighting like outdoors which is why I will probably grow outdoors.

good luck man if something put your question on THC thread Lil Lowrider me and THC are alweys there man im germinating seeds a we speak :) i will sure add pics and another 100+ posts to it :)

I heard the potency of the LowRyder was not really great but that the LowRyder 2 was MUCH MUCH more potent thanks to the Santa Maria genetics.
I think this is gonna be the plant for me!!

You should start out with an autoflowering plant if you are planning on growing just to get somewhat of a feel for it.

i already got somewhat feel of autoflowering plant but thank you for advice

Latest posts

Back